E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Fuel vacuum hose

16K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  SilberVogel 
#1 ·
Lads,

did a search, couldnt really finding anything specific

the little piece of vacuum hose that goes from the fuel filter to the vacuum line,

it is 2mm ID, 4 mm OD, correct?

Does anyone know where to get it cheap?

BMW is selling a foot for around $40

Thanks

#2 ·
#3 ·
I cannot believe it is $40, it must be for an entire box of hose.

Just plug the small port on the F connector at the upper intake boot until you get the proper item.

#6 ·
#9 · (Edited)
There is NO vacuum to the 325/330 FPR that is integrated into the fuel filter. The F connector has NO intake vacuum present.

The F connector is nothing more than FILTERED ATMOSPHERIC AIR source. It is a clean air source.

As for the FPR this just provides an uninhibited Atmospheric Air Pressure reference source. It is connected to the F connector so dirt, moisture, water, bugs do not get into the FPR reference and plug the port.

BMW SHOULD HAVE made the 2 hoses that connect to the F connector connect into the air filter box IN FRONT of the MAF and it would have NO effect on the engine drivability or Fuel Trims.

#16 · (Edited)
So I went to the dealership and bought "11727545323" and it seems like the line is smaller than the fuel line hoses. I haven't gone under the car yet to verify, but it seems like "11727545323" is made for the Fuel Pressure Regular (FPR) L-shape breather plug. What is the correct type and size for the fuel line hoses? Looking at the diagram below, I don't think #5 is the same as those two fuel line hoses.

#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.