E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Our V-8 E46 Race car Build!

29K views 149 replies 104 participants last post by  ruffneck119 
#1 ·
Check out this site for more pics http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290853
my dad is having this car built by www.falllinemotorsports.com it is a:
Fall-Line M5 Powered E46 M3

We are making strides in the fabrication of the V8, M5 powered, E46 M3. We have been working hard to mock up, and fabricate all the necessary parts to squeeze this monster power plant in the E46 Chassis.

Plans are to have the initial work done shortly, and have the car out for paint soon.

After paint, final assembly and testing, then it’s off to the races!! We expect the power to weight ratio to be absolutely awesome!! Stay tuned for the release of this monster to it’s new owner, and it’s results on the track!!
This is the actual Last M5 V-8 motor to leave the factory. NO MORE OF THEM new. As you can see it is going to have more power than stock!!! Almost 600hp in a 2300lb car :bigthumb:

ALRIGHT THESE CF BRAKE DUCKS ARE JUST REDICULOUS!!! THE CF FRONT BUMPER IS JUST AS IMPRESSIVE...

Turns out we are putting a passenger seat in it. Ahh the fun we will have scaring the piss out of people!

Some general facts about the car:
MOTEC engine management with Motec Stack display.
All interior panels replaced with Carbon fiber
All carbon fiber panels (Hood,fenders,trunk,doors, etc)
Fully tubbed
15"Race Brembo brakes
M5 motor and trans.
Top secret suspension
ETC ETC

I will post up newer pics hopefully this friday. And then its off to the race track

See less See more
#40 ·
ACTUALLY there will be a passenger race seat! I still want to be able to let my friends share in the experience of this car without having to let them drive it ...HAHA!

We are members at AUTOBAHN Country Club in Joliet IL so if any of you are out there you might catch a glipse of it

#42 ·
550orm5 said:
ACTUALLY there will be a passenger race seat! I still want to be able to let my friends share in the experience of this car without having to let them drive it ...HAHA!

We are members at AUTOBAHN Country Club in Joliet IL so if any of you are out there you might catch a glipse of it
damn, that car and being a member at autobahn is straight money. props :bow:

#47 ·
This is by far the most impressive car i've seen being built on this forum. I can't wait till its done!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.