E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Lowering My Ride

655K views 1K replies 527 participants last post by  330xi dude 
#1 ·
I just want to start a thread for those who do not have access to Photoshop or simply does not know anything about the mentioned software.

All you have to do is post a pic of your car, and any fanatic including myself can edit your car to give you a preview of what your ride would look like dropped.

An example of what will be done to your car pics is as follows:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

See less See more
#16 ·
mackypatron said:
Definitely looks better with a drop!

Here:
Damn you guys!!! I have to do it now.... :) Thanks! You are right, it looks tons better with the drop. Just curious, in your opinion, about how much of a drop is that? I've considered the H&R race and sport. I really don't want to mess with coilovers since I'll never need to adjust anything. It's strictly a fun car (not a daily driver). I don't want to sacrifice too much of the ride and I really don't want to scrape over every bump.... Opinions please.

#17 ·
330Ci683 said:
Damn you guys!!! I have to do it now.... :) Thanks! You are right, it looks tons better with the drop. Just curious, in your opinion, about how much of a drop is that? I've considered the H&R race and sport. I really don't want to mess with coilovers since I'll never need to adjust anything. It's strictly a fun car (not a daily driver). I don't want to sacrifice too much of the ride and I really don't want to scrape over every bump.... Opinions please.
I'm running UUC v2 w/ stock 17s. Best drop IMO. Would probably look even better w/ 18s :thumbup:

#19 ·
mackypatron said:
I just want to start a thread for those who do not have access to Photoshop or simply does not know anything about the mentioned software.

All you have to do is post a pic of your car, and any fanatic including myself can edit your car to give you a preview of what your ride would look like dropped.

An example of what will be done to your car pics is as follows:
your really bored aren't ya??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.