E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Black Sedans FTMFW v2.0 (Confirmed Panty Droppers - Semi NSFW)

82K views 204 replies 132 participants last post by  JKid 
#1 · (Edited)
Due to the overwhelming amount of private messages requesting pics and what not I decided to make a little story board in tribute to: Black Sedans FTMFW started by board member: Sneaky.

I got the inspiration as I went through the thread and saw member: 330i ZHP's post here: Black Sedans FTMFW - page 56 post #1106. Although all in good fun, I decided to poke some fun back. The rest is just a small chapter in the E46 Black Sedan's FTMFW epic history.

black sedans suck
Or do they.... I heard they were panty droppers!?!?! :4ngie:

^^^ Blond in the car... Good, but no cigar yet... :hmm:
(Photo credits of my car to member: from330citom3)

^^^ Still doing her nails instead of dropping panties, this doesn't look too promising... :dunno:
(Photo credits of my car to member: from330citom3)

^^^ Hot chick #2 says hello... :hi:

^^^ I'm may only be an amateur OBGYN, but I also thought her how to do a self breast exam (u know for erm.... cancerous lumps and what not...)! Interesting.... Let's continue. :shhh:

^^^ Oh, could it be?...

^^^ Wait for it.......

^^^ Almost there....

^^^^ Panties have officially been dropped! It does work! :excited:

^^^^ Panties still dropped...

^^^ And one last booty shot for good measure!

After drudging through hours of scientific data and mountains of personal experience. Amateur scientist, p0rn-star, stuntman, OBGYN, and penis model, me (islanq), has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt with 100% accuracy that black E46 sedans, are in fact, "panty droppers." :thanks:

Please use above mentioned pictures for research reference(s). :thumbsup:

*SIGH* Driving a black sedan is rough, but someone's got to do it! :pimpin:

PS. Before it gets asked, of course I hit that! :neener:
PSS. Before I also get asked, yes, I removed those eye brows off my car.

Thank you for your time,
Signed, a lowly black E46 sedan driver

See less See more
#95 ·
Nice. :D I like how one of the tags is "boner"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.