E46 Fanatics Forum banner

So How Is The GroupeM Intake

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Carlos Mtech 
#1 ·
I know a bunch of people got one on the first group by, but I havent heard many reviews.

Wasnt someone doing a dyno between the Dinan and the GroupeM?

If you have one let me know what you think.

Thanks

#2 ·
There's been plenty of threads of the GruppeM intake reviews.

Here's my take. I saw in person last week the GruppeM intake installed on a car. Beautiful fit and finish. CF looks damn fine.

Sounds amazing, and my butt dyno also confirms power increase. Worth the money :thumbup:

#3 ·
Agreed. It SCREAMS at high rpms.

dronell19 said:
There's been plenty of threads of the GruppeM intake reviews.

Here's my take. I saw in person last week the GruppeM intake installed on a car. Beautiful fit and finish. CF looks damn fine.

Sounds amazing, and my butt dyno also confirms power increase. Worth the money :thumbup:

#5 ·
Steve said:
Where are those dyno runs? :dunno:
I'm getting mine on Thursday. sorry about the delay. If all goes well I'll get it video taped and post the video online.

This thing does trully scream at those high RPM's and it feels more powerful than the Dinan intake I had previously.

Check my sig for the Dinan Dyno. The only thing I wont be able to do is get an ambient temp to match 68 degrees since it has gotten alot colder here.

#6 ·
GhostRider said:

I'm getting mine on Thursday. sorry about the delay. If all goes well I'll get it video taped and post the video online.

This thing does trully scream at those high RPM's and it feels more powerful than the Dinan intake I had previously.

Check my sig for the Dinan Dyno. The only thing I wont be able to do is get an ambient temp to match 68 degrees since it has gotten alot colder here.
can't wait for that dyno!!!

:thumbup:

#12 ·
I've heard the Gruppe M with a TSE sounds pretty damn good. :D

Oh wait... thats the combo on my car ;) Yea it sounds really nice. In the cabin with the windows up it sounds powerful without being obnoxious. With the windows down it sounds freaking insane. Going through a tunnel or through an overpass with the sound reverberating back at you is an angelic experience.

Much more powerful sound than the Dinan intake gave me. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.