E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Need help. AA supercharger stage2

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Diabolu$ 
#1 ·
Hello everybody!

I use stage1 for my 330ci. It is pretty HOT in intake manifold.

I maked some test and i have too low HP now. One of the reason i think - it is because of temperature. So we will try to find more 50 hp that i must have with AA (i will check AtF parameters in few days), but i wonder to install intercooler.

So, i have seen many pictures installed intercooler, but never see their parameters. What the best sizes we recommend for my e46 330ci? What does AA intercooler size use? And one more question, what the hightes PSI i can use with stock engine and it will be a life :idea:?

Now the pressure in the intake manifold is 9,4PSI at 7000RPM and pretty often hotter than 60C.

my result now is 267 WHP (manual gearbox).

Thank you all!

#2 ·
I think you can buy a kit to upgrade from stage 1 to a stage 2 from AA

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App

#5 ·
Hello Diabolus :hi:,

With the Stage 1 Supercharger Kit for the 330 you will get higher intake air temps than the Stage 2 Supercharger Kit since the Stage 1 is Non-Intercooled. Remember elevation also plays a role in Horsepower as well. If you could please E-Mail me the result of the Dyno and provide me with which Dyno your vehicle was tested on I will be more than glad to have Zak our Software Engineering to take a look at it and suggest any areas we can improve to increase Horsepower. Always a pleasure to hear from you my friend.

Best Regards,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.