E46 Fanatics Forum banner

E46F Rocks!!

3K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  bluecougar 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all. My name is Charlie, i'm 18 years old. I'm from western NC. I'm a graduating senior in HS. I will be attending Western Carolina University in the fall. Now to the important stuff... I used to have a 2004 WRX which I prepped for STX in auto-x. I was successful at the local level and competitve at the regional level last season. Now, i have moved on and have a 2001 330ci Sports Package thanks to E46Fanatics!!! I was a member on here and came across this car in the classifieds. I love it. Big thanks to Boostedcivicsi. The car had a Rieger Kit on it when I bought it. It now has Projector46's. I am in the beginning stages of prepping this car for competition in DSP:4ngie: . Hope to see some of you at autocrosses and PDE's!!!

old car...

here are a few pics of my e46 from an auto-x yesterday...

See less See more
#2 ·
Weird man, i have a friend named charlie, who is a graduating senior 18 and has a subaru impreza 2.5rs, he also lives in North carolina.

anyways haha I'm rotha, I live in Greensboro, North Carolina. Are you registered with nceuro.org?

Well glad you are on the forum! welcome!

#5 ·
Good to see more NC fanatics! Where was the auto-x you went to at? I go to school near G-boro/live in Raleigh and I have a couple friends at WCU. I hardly ever see modded E46's around here. Anyway, both of your cars look real clean, welcome to the board!

#15 ·
Looks Great, welcome :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.