E46 Fanatics Forum banner

What do you do?

7K views 108 replies 69 participants last post by  Tp///M3 
#1 ·
I always wonder how you guys afford these cars (myself included).

So what do you do? I'll start it off: I work for a company that builds customer aquisition programs - i.e. if you're a guy that sells widgets, we find people for you that want to buy widgets. I started when we were 5 employees, now we're 30. Good ride.

What do you do?

#102 ·
I broker cars at prices that NO ONE can touch, usually several thousand below Manheim auctions. If anyone needs an M3 or anything else please PM me and let me know or call me at (501) 425-3494. Yes, I do require deposits so that I don't tie all my money up for people that say they will buy. Hope to help you all out.

Jason Tebbetts

USCTrojanGuy29 said:
Don't feel bad...I drove a 84 Chevy Cav. in undergrad and a 93 Toyota Tercel while going to grad school :woot:

#103 ·
I bought mine cash fwiw. Handed them a cashiers check for $64K.

I am a commercial real estate appraiser in So Cal and business -- knock on wood -- has been great for 3-4 years now. Let's hope it continues!

And for all Floridians on these boards, I was raised in Florida and went to UF.

#108 ·
KST67 said:
I bought mine cash fwiw. Handed them a cashiers check for $64K.

I am a commercial real estate appraiser in So Cal and business -- knock on wood -- has been great for 3-4 years now. Let's hope it continues!

And for all Floridians on these boards, I was raised in Florida and went to UF.
In my job, I heavily rely on the work that you guys do....keep up the good work and making my life a little easier! :thumbup:

BTW, Commercial RE appraisers get a lot more respect from me than Residential RE appraisers. :shhh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.