E46 Fanatics Forum banner

so i had a re-race last night!!

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  ///M PHOBIA 
#1 ·
remember this thread?
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=308521

so i met up with Hammad and his friends last night. (an EVO VIII, and 4door E36 M3:bow: )
we went to Malibu and hit up some twisties. it was fun as hell.
we did many runs, from a dig, he still beats me, but on the freeway, i can actually pull on him every time.
i was so happy:thumbsup:

#3 ·
ViNNie said:
I knew the m3 could pull on that 350z top end :):thumbsup:
yeah, he's a great driver (can launch soooo hard) and man, you should have seen him go though those twisties:drool:

and the e36 is so sexy:thumbup:

#6 ·
m28 said:
remember this thread?
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=308521

so i met up with Hammad and his friends last night. (an EVO VIII, and 4door E36 M3:bow: )
we went to Malibu and hit up some twisties. it was fun as hell.
we did many runs, from a dig, he still beats me, but on the freeway, i can actually pull on him every time.
i was so happy:thumbsup:
good stuff, got any videos?

#8 ·
jas0n said:
I wanna see Hammad in the evo with slicks. You'll know what a hard launch is once you see that!
actually i out launch on last night, (but i am sure he wasnt any good)

we had about 6 cars going up and down the hills of PV. (Hammad included)
freaking fun.

i had 4 people in my car (one 300lb) and when i start behind the EVO, he couldn't loss me, but when i started a head, he was gone in 60 seconds:craig:
every one in my car says it handles like it's on rails (including the EVO guy's brother)
i was soooooo happy to hear that:thumbup:

#9 ·
m28 said:
actually i out launch on last night, (but i am sure he wasnt any good)

we had about 6 cars going up and down the hills of PV. (Hammad included)
freaking fun.

i had 4 people in my car (one 300lb) and when i start behind the EVO, he couldn't loss me, but when i started a head, he was gone in 60 seconds:craig:
every one in my car says it handles like it's on rails (including the EVO guy's brother)
i was soooooo happy to hear that:thumbup:
why do you even agree to race with that many people in your car? I would never allow it. Just think, if something were to happen, you have 3 others in the car that going to be fcuked. Im not protesting against street racing, but to the idea of having that many people in your car.

#10 ·
SeCoNd-2-NoNe said:
why do you even agree to race with that many people in your car? I would never allow it. Just think, if something were to happen, you have 3 others in the car that going to be fcuked. Im not protesting against street racing, but to the idea of having that many people in your car.
i actually tend to agree with this. a full car + racing = no no

#12 ·
SeCoNd-2-NoNe said:
oh, sorry, i will not do it again.......:bawling: :cry:
:craig:
haha, i can see where you are coming from. but i did not went crazy of course, maybe 20-70?? and it was like 1am in the morning, so the road was totally empty.

i did not plan on racing, that's why i have 3 guys riding with me. (they asked me to give them a ride)
in the end, it was all fun and game, i bet you would have went for it if you were me.......(or not?):p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.