||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|04-02-2015, 10:44 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
My Ride: 92 GSX, 01 330i
FS: 1999 BMW M Roadster w/ AC Schnitzer 2 - 126k miles, $10.5k!
1999 BMW M Roadster for sale - $10,500
So I'm just going to paste the text right out of my other for-sale ad.
This is my fun little summer car for sale. It's significantly faster than an E36 M3, and can keep up with (and arguably beat) an E46 M3 SMG convertible.
The headers, exhaust, and Gruppe M intake are what gives this car the power boost I felt it needed.
This car also comes with the FULL AC Schnitzer Type II Race kit for the BMW M Roadster: AC Schnitzer Type II Race wheels, the AC Schnitzer catback exhaust, and various AC Schnitzer interior pieces (pedals, e-brake handle, etc)
S52 engine is in fantastic shape, burns zero oil. 5-speed manual transmission has ZERO grinds. ASC has not been deleted, since I know some of you like having ASC, at least as an option. Comes with cruise control, AC, heated seats.
NOTE - ALL MODIFICATIONS HAVE LESS THAN 2000 MILES ON THEM
* Stainless-steel exhaust headers
* Secondary cat delete w/ AC Schnitzer catback exhaust - car sounds FANTASTIC!
* Fidanza lightweight flywheel (10.5lb vs stock 27lb)
* FX Kevlar full-face clutch disc & HD pressure plate
* Gruppe M carbon fiber intake system ($1199 from GruppeM)
* E36 M3 short shift kit
* BMW ZHP counterweighted shift knob
* New guibo/flexdisc
* StopTech slotted/drilled rotors w/ Akebono ceramic pads
* New 225/40/18 front (Hankook Ventus V12 EVO) & 275/35/18 (Bridgestone Potenza RE760) rear tires
* Pioneer DEH-150MP MP3/CD/DVD player headunit
* Rockford Fosgate Punch 2-way 5.25" speakers w/ door tweeters (front) 80w RMS
* Pioneer TS-G1344R 2-way 5.25" speakers (rear) 80w RMS
* SPL FX4-840 840w peak 80w RMS*4ch@4ohm speaker amplifier
* Rockford Fosgate Punch 10" subwoofer in enclosed box
* MTX Class D subwoofer amplifier
* Valentine One hardwiring kit preinstalled (not included with sale of car; we can discuss this if you really need one)
* HID 4300K retrofit
(the following images are huge so they're just hotlinked instead of embedded - click for hoorj)
Interior - http://i.imgur.com/baQcKTw.jpg
Trunk / audio - http://i.imgur.com/Id2wBcR.jpg
M Roadster doorsill - http://i.imgur.com/rn0jK2U.jpg
S52 - http://i.imgur.com/IOJp1PY.jpg
Gruppe M carbon fiber intake - http://i.imgur.com/5060cQS.jpg
Black leather seats / interior - http://i.imgur.com/BV9adLJ.jpg
AC Schnitzer catback - http://i.imgur.com/VLXNShn.jpg
Last edited by Nait Sirhc; 04-19-2015 at 05:48 PM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|e36, for sale, m3, roadster, z3|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|