||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|11-01-2016, 04:52 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2016
My Ride: 325xi
2004 E46 325xi - AT - 157k
I'm putting up for sale my 2004 BMW 325xi. The reason for the sale is I just upgraded to a 2011 335i. The car exterior & interior is in generally great condition given the age of the car. The undercarriage has quite a bit of rust given the car was not garaged & driven in winters in upstate NY & here in Boston -- all this said, the undercarriage is still structurally sound.
Details on the car below:
- miles: 157xxx
- oil changes every 10k mi (just changed yesterday)
- automatic transmission
- all wheel drive
- Orientblau (blue) exterior; tan leather interior
- cold weather package (heated seats, fold-down rear seats, heated side mirrors, self-washing headlights)
- half functioning iPod adapter (connection is poor as this is quite old; can easily be replaced)
- replaced driveshaft
- replaced right & left rear brake lines
- new all season tires as of Jan 2015
- new right front ball joint & CV boot
- left front window motor
I've got several more pictures -- happy to send privately.
This car would make a great winter beater or just an all around nice vehicle. Happy to answer any questions.
Asking $3,800 OBO
Last edited by jc_lakeview; 11-01-2016 at 04:54 PM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|325xi, e46, sedan|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|