E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-07-2016, 10:56 PM   #81
fire730

My Ride: 01 325iT - 04 Burb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo31 View Post
I'm running I know! I'm not a huge fan of red coupes and sedans, but I love the touring in red. Oddly, I feel the same about TiAg. I was unsure about mine, but after a few days I realized I love the touring TiAg. I really like the gray tourings as well.
Ive owned my Hellrot touring for 4 years now and I still don't like the color.
I love the car but not the color. Imola would be a huge improvement. The Hellrot is just to orangey for me.
01 330Ci - parts car
16 Chevy Tahoe - Wife's Daily
fire730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 12:32 PM   #82
lamsv

My Ride: 2001 325iT
Alright. Time for my half yearly update.

My wife and I bought a house in March. We wanted to remodel a portion of the house (kitchen, living room, dining room, family room) before we moved in. This thrust my my wagon into the role of pick-up. She performed quite well! 2x4's, various pieces of trim, cabinets, flooring, etc... all fit in with ease!

My Racing Harts finally sold. With cash burning a hole in my pocket... I went on a search for some new wheels to replace them. Had to be 18's. And most importantly, they had to be a wheel that is on my bucket list. Craigslist to the rescue! Found a set of Work VS-XX's in Canada. With the exchange rate, I got them for a steal. They are 18x7.5 et45, which will work perfect for a rebuild. Hopefully, this winter I will be able to slowly acquire the parts and have them ready to go next spring.

I also snagged a ridiculous deal on a set of almost new BC Racing coilovers with air cups on the fronts. This is the happy medium between static and bagged. The last couple months, I've been watching out for deals on the various pieces I need to finish the install. Small air tank, RideTech 2-way valve block, and a free compressor from from a buddy. Just need some fittings, wiring, etc to finish the install.

I'm very excited for what the future holds for the wagon.

lamsv: 2001 HELLROT on BLACK 325iT
lamsv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 04:24 PM   #83
samaj

My Ride: 03 M3, RS4, SRT
Great project....

My showroom thread..

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ighlight=dubai

Instagram @sam_vr6
samaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:45 PM   #84
samaj

Anymore updates..?

My showroom thread..

Instagram @sam_vr6
Old 03-19-2017, 04:18 PM   #85
fogls

My Ride: 93 Z71
Out of curiosity how dark is the tint on your window?
fogls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:01 PM   #86
UncleShrek

My Ride: 2000 323i Touring
Didn't the wagon get totaled??
UncleShrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:43 AM   #87
lamsv

The tint was on the car when I bought it. It looked like your typical 20% on the back windows, 35% on the front windows.

Indeed, this build thread has come to an end. In November, I was involved in an accident. Mostly my fault. I lane changed into the freeway fast lane, not realizing the cars had come to a stop in that lane. I almost avoided an accident, but I just didn't have enough pavement to stop. I rear ended a Nissan Juke (who was able to drive away from the accident with only a small hole in his rear bumper), totaling my wagon.

I finally settled with the insurance company a few weeks ago. It was not an easy task getting them to agree that my car was worth more in the BMW community than what their "expert" analysis was telling them.

It still depresses me to this day over what happened. Almost 200K accident free miles, only to have me pull a rookie move and smoke a Juke.

Last edited by lamsv; 03-20-2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:20 PM   #88
Geo31
Ironman

My Ride: 98 M-Z3, 01 325iT
Oh crap. That blows.

Sorry dude.

Swim: 2.4 Miles
Bike: 112 Miles
Run: 26.2 Miles
Brag: For the rest of your life

Geo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:34 PM   #89
fogls

My Ride: 93 Z71
Yeah that's depressing. Car was sexy.
fogls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 06:55 PM   #90
e46ixside

My Ride: LSB E46 M3
**** I just read this whole build thread. Beautiful car, sad ending. I may have to continue your legacy here now. Curious what did you do with those VSXX?
e46ixside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 11:47 PM   #91
lamsv

I'm keeping the VS-XX's. The only item I won't sell. I will eventually put them on a car of some sort.

Old 03-26-2017, 09:13 AM   #92
samaj

Sad ending bro.

My showroom thread..

Instagram @sam_vr6