E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > BC, AB, Saskatchewan, Manitoba

BC, AB, Saskatchewan, Manitoba
Find other members from your area in the enthusist directory.
AB BC Saskatchewan Manitoba

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2014, 10:18 PM   #1
rovert

My Ride: is an Individual
Send a message via ICQ to rovert Send a message via AIM to rovert Send a message via MSN to rovert Send a message via Yahoo to rovert
Thumbs Up For Sale: VMR V710 19" Staggered (E46 Non ///M)

I have for sale a set of VMR V710ís that I have owned for 5 years and were used during the summers for about 8,000 miles / 13,000km. They have really held up well throughout the daily driving in the Pacific Northwest. Throughout my ownership, these wheels have really got positive attention.

Rear 19x9.5 ET45 Offset:

Front 19x8.5 ET35 Offset:

The wheel were always balanced easily at the shop proving that there are no wheel bends and that they are true. I took really good care of them and with every other clean, the barrels and rear facing spokes were cleaned. You will see black marks on them which is road grime/tar. All of them are smooth to the touch so I believe some bug and tar remover will dissolve them away. The marks were really too small for me to worry about and people never really pointed those out when they saw the wheels on the car. There is no brown/orange discoloration in any of the tight corners within the wheel design. There is more pitting in the rear wheels as they survive the road particles/sand thrown up by the front tires.

I took some detailed pictures and added them to an album for you to inspect online. I encourage when you inspect them, you view them at full size to see the imperfections for yourself. Pictures that have no descriptions have nothing out of the ordinary to my eyes. Pictures with descriptions will point out notes about the wheel or other flaws. There are pictures of each wheel showing the face at 12/3/6/9 o' clock, a rear shot of the wheel barrel's condition, as well as a wheel weight.

The link the the album is here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsk4hjv9M

One rear wheel has a hairline crack which I didnít know about until I was taking the pictures. I donít know when it happened but up until now the tire held pressure proving that there was no air leaking out of the crack. You can have it welded and sanded down if you feel you need to take some precaution as well as help increase the life of that wheel.

Price for whole set is $700. For those who are experienced in selling these wheels used, please PM me if my price is too high/low as I want to be fair and I want the sale to be fair to myself as well. Specs for these wheels are: Hyper Silver, 19x8.5 ET35 and 19x9.5 ET45 with a 5x120 bolt pattern. They are all roughly 26lbs each according to my scale. These wheels will fit any 1999-2005 BMW 3 series sedan as well as 2000-2006 BMW 3 series coupe/convertible, excluding any 2001-2006 BMW ///M3 coupe/convertible.

Iím keeping this sale local. That means anyone who is willing to pick them up from the Coquitlam area is welcome to do so. I can also drive them out anywhere in the GVRD if interest to purchase them means you just need to see and touch them before your final decision. Thanks a lot!
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:00 PM   #2
M3_Ed

My Ride: 2002 M3
You could run these on your ///M with 20-25mm spacers in the rear. Just an idea if they're the look you're going for.

VMR 710 19's||| Apex ARC8 17's|||
Painted Reflectors ||| Clear Corners |||

SGT SRS Coilovers ||| Powerflex RTABs |||

More coming soon!
M3_Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:55 PM   #3
rovert

Send a message via ICQ to rovert Send a message via AIM to rovert Send a message via MSN to rovert Send a message via Yahoo to rovert
I want a different look now. Time for a new journey with the ///M!! I think I want to go lightweight this time, but I need to do suspension next year before I even think about wheels. Aftermarket wheels at stock height don't sit well with me. I may even just space out the OEM 19's after the vehicle has been lowered.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:46 PM   #4
M3_Ed

My Ride: 2002 M3
Cool cool, just thought I'd point it out. Apex's might be your best bet on a budget.

VMR 710 19's||| Apex ARC8 17's|||
Painted Reflectors ||| Clear Corners |||

SGT SRS Coilovers ||| Powerflex RTABs |||

More coming soon!
M3_Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 11:12 AM   #5
khr0n1x

My Ride: 2004 CARBON BLACK M3
Trevorrrrrr give me yo wheels ***128540;
| VMR V710 Gunmetal Grey 19" |
| Agency Power V1 Exhaust |

khr0n1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 01:29 PM   #6
rovert

You have some already! But if you need more wheels they are available! The rears might look funny on the back though. LOL
Old 11-25-2014, 09:48 PM   #7
joki011

My Ride: 2005 BMW 325i
Hi there,

I'm interested in purchasing your rims, are they still for sale?
joki011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 12:01 AM   #8
rovert

Yes they are in storage right now. PM me any questions you may have.

Tags
fs, sale, v710, vmr, wheel