E46 M3 2003.5 M3 Convertible 6mt 108k TN - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars - Private

Complete Cars - Private
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2015, 11:08 AM   #1
Intrstlarovrdrve

My Ride: 04 M3
2003.5 M3 Convertible 6mt 108k TN

I think it's time to put my M3 up for sale, it just doesn't get used the way it should anymore and I could use the money for something else. The car is black with red interior, clean title and carfax. I purchased the car from a BMWCCA member two years and 108k miles ago. He purchased the vehicle from a Porsche dealer in MS with 95k miles and no records, but the car passed a PPI (I should have the paperwork somewhere, but I'd have to search). He performed the following maintenance/repairs:
-Valve Adjustment
-Transmission Fluid (OEM)
-Diff Fluid (OEM)
-Vanos Bolts and Hub Checked
-Water Pump (OEM)
-Spark Plugs (NGK)
-Air Filter (Mahl)
-Fuel Filter (Mann)
-Thermostat (OEM)
-Accessory Belt (OEM)
-AC Belt (OEM)
-Koni Yellow Adjustable Shocks
-Eibach Springs
-AKG Rear Strut Mount
-AKG Front Control Arm Bushing (FACB)
-AKG Rear Trailing Arm Bushing (RTAB)
-AKG Rear Shock Tower Reinforcement Plate
-"Free" front camber mod
-10mm front spacers
-Alignment performed at Firestone in Hickory Hollow (tech specializes in lowered vehicles, I sat in the car when he did the alignment and he got it to the specs I wanted)
-Steering Flex Coupler (OEM)
-Windshield Replaced (had crack in it, used the same people the BMW dealership uses)
-330d shifter and bearing (OEM)
-F10 M5 Shift Knob and boot
-Driver's Window Switches (OEM)
-Trim around shifter
-Center Console
-Long Euro Tray
-Rear Ash Tray
-Rearview mirror fixed by RadarMirror.com (recommended on M3forums)
-Seats and steering wheel repaired by Leather Restoration
-Dynavin Headunit (Navigation, Bluetooth, Rearview Camera, IPOD connectivity)
-Headlight covers replaced
-Depo Sidemarkers (oem ones were turning yellow)
-Phillips HID DS2 4300k Bulbs (old ones were looking kind of dim)
-Chrome bulbs in sidemarker and corners (still light up amber)

Since my ownership I've done the following:

-LUK clutch kit and resurfaced flywheel from a member on M3forum (102k)
-NEW Valeo starter (108K)
-Just changed the oil last night with Liquid Moly 10w60 and MAHLE filter (108k)
-NEW Autocraft H7 AGM battery (107k)
-NEW OEM LED tail lights from ECS tuning (had some LED's burned out in originals)
-NEW OEM final stage resistor
-Spare key from BMW

The bad:
-While the front seats had been re-dyed by the PO, the coloring is starting to come off on the drivers seat bolster. The leather is not torn, you can just see that it's a slightly discolored.
-Headliner has come loose in the typical E46 place, I have replacement OEM batwings they just need to be installed. If it's a deal breaker I can have it done and we can work out a difference in price
-Front bumper has a crack in the lower part
-Blemishes in the paint here and there
-Car has had some paint work done in the past, but the car is straight. Just know there has been something done in the past (nothing reflects it in the carfax)
-Had PDR done on the passengers side fender and if you look hard enough you can see where they did the work
-Could use tires, they had plenty of tread but the rears area General brand and aren't the best..

Overall the car is extremely clean, runs great and drives beautifully with lots of recent work done. I would have no problem taking it anywhere, and have taken it on several lengthy trips. I'll only post this one picture for now, can post more later and any detailed shots that anyone requests. Asking 14,000obo. Car is located near Chattanooga TN. Let me know if you have any questions/requests.

Last edited by Intrstlarovrdrve; 12-18-2015 at 12:23 PM.
Intrstlarovrdrve is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-17-2016, 06:10 PM   #2
chadwickity

My Ride: s2000
Is this still for sale? I'd like to see some more pictures if so.
chadwickity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 08:58 AM   #3
Intrstlarovrdrve

My Ride: 04 M3
Yes it is still available. Here are a few more pictures of the car from last fall. The only thing that has changed about the car is that I put smoked depot corner lights and side lights on the car. I still have the OEM parts.

If you are interested PM me, I will get more detailed pics of anything you want.

Last edited by Intrstlarovrdrve; 01-19-2016 at 08:59 AM.
Intrstlarovrdrve is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
convertible, e46, fs, m3