||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|03-09-2017, 12:46 PM||#1|
FS: FOR SALE: 2002 330ci - 79k Miles!
Very well maintained.
Absolutely no rust.
No needed maintenance.
Clean Title. (In Hand)
Never driven in snow or salt.
Will provide additional photos/information upon request.
- 79k Miles
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- 35% Tint Front/Back/Rear
- Upgraded Angel Eye Headlights
- Clear Corner Indicator Bulbs
- E46 M3 Wheels - Great Condition. Currently in original silver, as pictured.
- 245/35/18 Pirelli "Sottozero 3" Tires - Less than 1,000 miles. Very high quality "winter performance" tire. Excellent in all conditions. Dry, wet, etc.
- AFE Stage 1 Air Intake.
- Koni Orange Shocks & Struts.
- Black Trunk Lip & Rear Windshield Spoiler
- Brand New OEM Wheel Caps + Hood/Trunk Emblems
- Upgraded Exhaust Tips (previous owner, likely generic brand - exhaust note sound a bit louder and deeper than stock; unaware of any other small modifications which may have been made)
- Cold Weather Package
- Premium Package
- Sport Package
(Including upgraded harmon kardon sound, full heated and automatic adjustable sport seats, adjustable steering wheel with full media/phone controls, sun/moonroof, park assist, hill descent control, etc.)
Offered $8500 by local dealership.
They would have it on the lot for over $10k.
Last edited by ndvv; 03-10-2017 at 11:34 AM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|03-09-2017, 01:49 PM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Woodinville, WA
My Ride: CTS-V
$9500 in case anyone else was wondering too.
|03-09-2017, 01:51 PM||#3|
E92 M3 thoughts clogging up my brain._nr_
|330ci, bmw, coupe, e46|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|