E46 Fanatics Forum banner
2M views 18K replies 115 participants last post by  sly1types 
#1 ·
Hello folks! I'm just looking for all the "e46ers" in Kansas.... I feel so left out :bawling:. I cant find anyone else that does these cars around Johnson County! Met a really cool guy awile back and will be meeting him next weekend you can find his thread here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...664&highlight= . Other than him the only other person I know Has a 325xi with cheap ass wheels and hes a total douche! HE EVEN KEYED MY CAR AND IS TELLING EVERYONE I COPIED HIS "CAR IDEAS" AND MODDED MY CAR WITH HIS IDEAS BEFORE HE DID! :ben: :censor:. So anyway calling all Kansas E46 Fanatics!

#40 ·
I imagine the swap would be easy (maybe not easy but........) but I have no clue about the ecu. Depending on the year I know that the ecu become integrated into everything and cam become a pain to deal with.

Why not just sell the car and find the same car in a manual? This would be much easier and probably cheaper.

#49 ·
I live on Overland Park right now... and yes I know everyone gives me **** for it... haha I want it black out but I keep seeing good deals for other **** and end up spending like 500-1k at a time... just bought a CF CSL trunk with a custom paintjob so the CF is exposed on the tip of the trunk... it used to belong to Darxide 330i just google him. so yea..:str8pimpi

#57 ·
I love how everyone wants to meet and hang out with fellow fanatics but no one listens when I say we meet every month on the third Thursday at Zarda's BBQ in Shawnee and every first Saturday of the month at Panera Bread just down the road from Baron. The next Saturday meet is May 1st anytime after 8 am.

PM me if you want more details. The local KC chapter has our own dedicated website at kcbmwclub.com where you can view events and our forum. As it stands right now only members can post but we are working on opening it up to everyone.

Peace,
Perk

#59 ·
True that, compared to other states are stuff is weak but you don't have to be a member to come to the stuff. I wasn't a member when I first started going. Just show up, chill, and then leave.

#60 ·
I feel as if that would be awkward. You said there are a lot of older members. I know 20Ducks was pretty cool, but I just don't know how comfortable I would be showing up to these things without being a member after you told me the old balls guys are gonna give me crap haha. I am really interested in joining though, and I hope you are ready to start that project when I get back from school. Brad, actually do some work today...

#61 ·
Do some work, yeah that's funny.

I know I said give you crap but I didn't mean it in a way as give you a hard time for being young. There are always anywhere from 5-10 of us younger guys at most of the meets (that's why I want more). I meant it more in the way that they will try and convince new people to join the club which by no means do you have to.

I hope that makes since.

#63 ·
You will get a text from now on for everything I go to. Actually, KC Trends is having a get-to-gether Friday night (you might still be in Manhattan) but for anyone else who would like to go.

KC Trends at 6:30. Eat, hang out, and then drive as a group to fuel around 9:30. You will be given a wristband at KC Trends that will get you free intrance into Fuel and cheap food and drinks. Fuel is for the 21 and up crowd but KC Trends is for whoever. Me and a few other BMW enthusiest will be there rain or shine.

#65 ·
where were you guys???? none from KC showed up in Columbia????? I was hoping to meet yall!?!?!?! :str8pimpi A nice 135 showed up modded out from stl he was putting down 400+ with BMW performance parts IIRC. Got on it on the hwy and bout lost it... lol grass all over his car lucky!!! :shhh:

#72 · (Edited)
I was at the Columbia meet too, a few nice looking 1 series but not near what I was hoping for. There were 270 cars there in the pouring rain, I can't imagine how many people would have come if it was nice.

#79 ·
Hahahahahahahahah, whipped. I run my sh1t son. The facebook thing is another story, my dumb ass got caught messageing someone I shouldn't have been so "I" and there is a large emphasis on I decided to delete my account.

Kevin - her brother and I have to go help her dad work on their house, and they live on Grand lake so I have no problem visiting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.