E46 Fanatics Forum banner

*** The Official E46 Convertible Pics Thread***

900K views 3K replies 566 participants last post by  jds2726 
#1 ·
***The Official E46 Vert Thread***

Since we don't have a place to hang out, let's use this for all our questions, info, and vert related topics just until we get our own sub-forum.

:hi:

Hi,

My name is Gabe, and I have a vert.

#142 ·
Vert Radio Reception

I'd like to improve my radio reception on my '06 Vert w/HK Nav original system. I've read the posts about antenna's but I'm still not sure of the definitive answer for a good replacement for the Vert antenna in the back, as most of the forums address non Vert. Instead of posting in the sound forum, I thought maybe specific vert owners may know.

Separately, @shrp11, love your car, very similar to mine ('06 ZHP Vert, w/chromed stock 135s), except colors. We're practically brothers! :)

#143 ·
#146 ·
yea in Sarnia.
Thanks, american cars are much cheaper to buy than Canadian cars.

Where you at?

#147 ·
Ok, so ECS has a cool set of tail lights on sale ($80) in the style I've really started to like but... It says Coupe. My position is that a 330Ci convertible IS a coupe since the letter "C" is in the designation, but, of course, the tail lights (by FK design) supposedly don't fit a vert. Then ECS says they don't carry any tail light mods for convertibles (2001 btw).

So what's up with this? Anyone know of updated styles for vert tail lights?

#169 ·
Cruising Down Under

It's summer down here in Oz and today I was out cruising in my 330 'vert. It was blue sky, 27 degrees (Celsius) and no wind. I'm in Melbourne and I spotted a number of cabrios (BMs, Mercs, Saabs etc) on my travels, and I even got a wave from a guy in a SAAB. So chins up to all you guys in the Northern hemisphere, winter can't last forever!:hi:

#179 ·
Review: Micro Antenna from Bimmian

I bought a "micro" antenna from bimmian.com to (a) improve my AM reception, and (b) improve the looks of the car. Here's my impressions:
1) AM reception did improve. Not as good as I wanted it, but it IS better
2) Definitely like the looks (pic attached. Not sure why the pic is rotated, as I uploaded a vertical pic). Just turn your head sideways. :)
3) Installation: very easy. The assorted screws provided all had something just slightly off, but I picked the best fit, used a hack saw to cut off the tiny bit extra, and the antenna fits just fine.

Overall I'd recommend the change. No personal interest in the product, website, or people whatsoever, just providing a PSA (public service announcement) to my VERT brethren.

Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive tail & brake light

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.