E46 Fanatics Forum banner

*** The Official E46 Convertible Pics Thread***

900K views 3K replies 566 participants last post by  jds2726 
#1 ·
***The Official E46 Vert Thread***

Since we don't have a place to hang out, let's use this for all our questions, info, and vert related topics just until we get our own sub-forum.

:hi:

Hi,

My name is Gabe, and I have a vert.

#1,076 ·
Blown away! Great job!

#1,081 ·
Thanks guys.

I got her detailed on Friday and did not touch the car till Saturday. All was fine till Saturday morning when both key remotes did not unlock/lock the doors and trunk. The remote did not work but I can manually unlock/lock and start the car. Totally strange?!?! Took it to an indy shop and they said the remote is not recognized.

Anyways, I finished my hoist and going topless this week. See pictures! Total cost $32 plus 1 hour for installation!!

Attachments

#1,082 ·
the hoist is pretty sick, makes me want to get a hard top now :clap:

#1,085 ·
Okay, here are some more information on the hoist. It's a kayak hoist from Bass Pro Shop and cost $30. It's mounted to a 2x4 then mounted to four garage rafters. It's very secure and strudy. I had to shorten one of the strap because it was too long. Attached are some more pics.

Attachments

#1,097 ·
Red looks pretty sick

#1,101 ·
Looks good, clean engine bay.

#1,103 ·
My vert... Eagle Eye LED tails, sidemarkers, and clear corners, Before and after plasti dipped oem 17 inch sport wheels

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.