E46 Fanatics Forum banner

See Rice? Post it!

711K views 4K replies 602 participants last post by  Bmw_3er 
#1 · (Edited)
So I thought i'd give this a try. I see rice all around my area and some of it is actually really funny. Post riced out cars you spot in your area!

:tsk:

See less See more
#340 ·
Fully M-Tech!

Just playing there, mate :p It's almost 5AM and I feel like photoshopping. Shouldn't have had that massive ****ing bottle of Mother today... If I ever fall asleep again, I'll be sure to let you know.

But in the mean time, I will contribute to this thread once more.

E60 drivers, you can buy them here

#347 · (Edited)
I was also like what the hell is a massive bottle of "Mother"!?!?!

apparently its an energy drink down unda' :lmao:

and good morning! its already 2:00 pm here on the east coast of america :thumbup:
Woops! Excuse my terrible grammar! I'm tired!

Should try it! You guys have 'MONSTER' up there, don't you?

This is how it goes...

Monster tastes like Red Bull on crack.
Mother tastes like Red Bull if it were just chillin' to Led Zeppelin while high.
and Red Bull. Well, that gives you wings...

Good evening there, IrocThe325i! (I just figured out what your username meant lol)

Well, there seems to be MANY E46s lying around my street. Not enough M3s and too many 318s.

In need of six cylindah!

And congratulations on quitting smoking, we're proud of you :')

#357 · (Edited)
OH. LOL. Give me a break man, I didn't sleep last night! :p I've been here for 7 hours straight. I'm lonely at night. :(

I was actually surprised to know there were two different "Ti's".

Taiwan
Thailand.

****'s trippy lol

Usually I would know this, but again, I haven't sleep in like 37 hours.

---

On a different note - Work just got started on the 320! Expected to be ready by the gap between Christmas and New Years.

#359 ·
Haha ***8212; Will do bro! But I'm not too tired yet ;) It's 343 right now... 343HP :O

Got a hair cut and now going for a walk. Got some stuff to do tomorrow, so I should probably get to bed a little earlier.

I thought I'd bring this to your attention today, Fanatics...

It's a standard X5. But on the left side, it features an M badge.

+32HP.

(Sorry for the angle, was in the car)

http://i.imgur.com/rWP7S.jpg

And for those of you who don't know much about the X5 or X6. They came with M packs, designating them as the X5M or X6M.

Here's what an X5M Should look like

#371 · (Edited)
Camaro wheels on BMWs...Rice :eeps:

:rofl:...I kid.

Seriously...Raceland Coilovers = RICE! You car bounces around like a rice burner. Yes, stretch, hella flush, and dope hella stretch flush...maybe not rice but stupid.

I'll try to snap some pics around Killeen...plenty of crap around here.

#397 ·
Immature would be starting a thread like this!
lol. I like that you deleted your first post that was made at 6:06.

I recall you saying goodbye earlier?

I think you're being absolutely ridiculous. Now let's enjoy these definitions...

---

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
- Clear tail lights

---

***** - Any person who adds tasteless modifications to a perfectly normal automobile.

---

Someone regardless of ethnicity with any vehicle regardless of type that put money into the cosmetics of their vehicle instead of performance and treats it as though it will beat anything it up against.

At the end of the day.

You're wrong.

Now let's enjoy this thread...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.