E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Central Alabama

5K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  wirishjr 
#1 ·
Tuscaloosa-Birmingham-Anniston, yodleayhehoo!

#9 · (Edited)
Birmingham.

I tried doing a monthly meetup. People stopped responding. I was sad.

There are a couple guys around with some nice Bimmers. Silver E36 ///M3 (which is ridiculously loud), good friend of mine has a carbon black E46 ///M3, I drive a jet black 330Ci (which is pretty loud) with an ///M3 front bumper and E92 ///M3 wheels.

Yesterday, I saw a red E46 coupe with a black (primer?) ///M3 front bumper and (what appeared to be) 19" chrome wheels. No bueno.

Len is in Tuscaloosa going to UA. He has an S52-swapped E30 he drives from time to time. That car is downright nasty. One of his friends actually has an S52-swapped E30 with a big, fat jet engine for a turbo strapped inside. That car is... well... words cannot even begin to describe...

#10 ·
I enjoyed the big meet we had last February! Any chance of a big meet like that happening in the future?

#13 ·
Hey guys Im over at Columbus Air Force Base, Mississippi. Can anyone recommend a place to get my clutch done?

#14 ·
There's an indy shop here in Mobile called Hunt Automotive, and they do great work at a reasonable price.

#15 ·
There is a decent contingent of us in North Alabama too. If you ever decide to have a big meet, hit up the Rocket City Bimmer group on facebook and let us know. There is a group of about 45 of us from the Huntsville/Decatur/Boaz areas. Everything from a turbo E30 to various E36's and a few E46 m3's

#21 ·
I have my PAsoft I stalled as well and I'm in the Mobile area, shoot me a PM if you want to use it.

#23 ·
Birmingham Cars & Coffee is held on to level of parking deck at Brookwood mall right off of hwy 280.

Anywho, does anyone know of any decent priced shops to have upgrades done on M3's?
Also are there any other meets or cruises around central AL besides Bham Cars n coffee? Any autocross days?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using BimmerApp mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.