E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Ben's Hot New INTERLAGOS BLUE HPF Stage 2.5

7K views 40 replies 32 participants last post by  Dreikraft 
#1 ·
Ben just joined the stage 2.5 ranks by upgrading from stage 2. His car looks awesome. It was great meeting you today Ben. Have a safe trip back to California.

Chris.

Here's his dynograph...

Here are some pictures....

See less See more
#8 ·
Congrats on the upgrade!! Car looks great and also it seems that even he is in CA this HPF monster will not have to deal with CA SMOG!!! I hate my CA plate!!! :(

#26 ·
Ben just joined the stage 2.5 ranks by upgrading from stage 2. His car looks awesome. It was great meeting you today Ben. Have a safe trip back to California.

hey Chris, thanks for showing me around, sorry i took off so quick i was running behind schedule ;)

thanks everyone for all the kinda words, the drive back to cali was...
entertaining to say the least.

as far as the lower numbers, chris and i talked about it. the active exhaust may share some of the blame. i'll be doing some indy dynos here shortly w/an oem exhaust and maybe an AP as per chris's suggestion.
and any other suggestions are always welcome.

Congrats on the upgrade!! Car looks great and also it seems that even he is in CA this HPF monster will not have to deal with CA SMOG!!! I hate my CA plate!!! :(
thanks huy, let me know if you want to drop that CA plate :shhh:

Great ride. I can't wait to see pics of mine. Are
cars were roommates.
your car was looking good on the rack.

That car looks great blacked out!
thanks

Any reason for the 40+whp loss on meth/race and the 80+whp loss with pump meth?
sorry i wasn't able to meet up, i was jet lagged pretty bad when i got to pdx and all i wanted was to get the hell outta oregon.

Congrats Ben!
Big Sur...
set it up, lets do it!

#29 · (Edited)
sorry i wasn't able to meet up, i was jet lagged pretty bad when i got to pdx and all i wanted was to get the hell outta oregon.
!

No problem, its kind of a good thing you did cuz i would have had to just show up in a stock civic (my dd)...i ended up pulling my trans last week to change out 2nd gear synchro, sure enough i was missing 3 teeth off 3rd gear.. how it still drove is beyond me! But its good now, let me know when you are in town again..car looks good!

#30 ·
Congrats! The car looks absolutely great! Love the matt black FMIC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.