E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Official Cerritos Euro meet 1st & 3rd Thursdays

254K views 3K replies 152 participants last post by  Dark5ide 
#1 · (Edited)
Every first and third Thursday of the month!!!! Awesome meet with a great turnout!

Next meet: Thusday October 15th 2009

...for those that have been to these meets knows how we roll. Anything euro welcomed.

See less See more
#14 ·
It's not the item I need hookups/recommendations on its like the shop that will help me install that I need help on. Although if you know someone/somewhere I can pick up discount parts at :eeps:.

I think I'll use w0w's car as my "idol" car. Sorry bud. You're getting jacked :p.

My dream build would be:

-M3 front
-MtechII rear
-clears fronts
-blacked out rears/sides
-paint black grills
-bronze/gold Volk TE37's
-whatever skirts
-CSL trunk
-Angels
-????? coilovers
-UUC TSE3

That's why I need some quotes on labor/paint costs. I only have $1800 and I can only pick a few out of that list for now.

#15 ·
i thought you were talking about maintenance work...

for paint, go with devious1's suggestion...got into a fender bender a couple of months ago and the bodyshop that worked on my car did an ok job...pretty good to be honest, just not that great. anyway the things you listed CAN be diy'ed...you can enlist a second set of hands if youre confused/lazy/impatient, and save money on the labor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.