E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Why are people so unkind?

5K views 51 replies 25 participants last post by  ///Pulo 
#1 ·
Yet again, My car gets vandalised!!..Going for a nice drive with the girlfriend saturday night, just cruising around..some low lives in a old commodore paintball my car!!!..With the girlfriend in the car, I kept my cool, pulled over..luckily it must of been the cheap paintballs form target for the kids toys. It washed right off...

But seriously, what is the mentality of these people? This is coming upon the third time my car has been vandalised of some sort, I dont like people no more!...

#40 ·
Nah wasnt a Co2 paintball marker. They threw it onto my car, i cant remember what they are called, but my little 10 year old cousins had these paint balls that would explode when you threw them at something or some one, would cover the object, thats what it instantly reminded me of.

Ive calmed down now, still cranky at them, but no need to get fired up and go do something drastic. Guess i can just suck it up and get on with living lol.

#46 ·
Feeling your pain dude, went to diggers at Newcastle city to watch a friend of mines boxing match a few weeks ago & came out & realized someone had ripped my mtech rear diffuser clean off! Even snapped the bumper bracket that holds it in place! & I am 200% sure it was on there before I went in as I had just washed it (car) myself right before I left home!

Still driving around with no diffuser feels like walking around with a massive rip in my pants with my crack exposed! Silver lining is its time for cf rear diffuser

#51 ·
you poor bloke :( feel for ya man... maby try taking the P plates down when ur not at the car... (thats if ur on P's) some get jealous.
worst my old car got was the M badges taken from the wheels, maccas bags under the windscreen whipers, and the standard mirors up and whipers up. it was only when i went to the western suburbs to visit my ex, and then when i moved there. new car hasnt been out much so cant comment... best of luck mate... i hope them cvnts get whats coming for them...

#52 ·
maby you should think abut investing in one of them alarms which has a sensor raidous, when u get close to the car it goes off. thatl stop them. although it can be quite sensative at times especiallyif you increase the radious.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.