E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Would you pay this for a car wax?

4K views 34 replies 21 participants last post by  AliG 
#1 ·
Swissvax Divine
Our price: $3 850.00

Welcome to SWISSVAX DIVINE Luxury Car Wax

Swissvax Divine Wax is one of the world’s most exclusive car waxes – specially formulated and blended for a particular car and paint, hence a ‘personal car wax’.

Each year, Swissvax blends for a very limited number of enthusiasts this glaze of the most exceptional quality containing over 60% by volume of ultra pure Brazilian white Grade One Carnauba. Carnauba Wax is produced from a fan palm called ‘Copernica Prunifera’ native to northern Brazil. As a protection from evaporation the palm excretes a wax on top of its leaves. This wax is then harvested and classified into different qualities. Rare Grade One Carnauba is the most transparent, expensive and hardest natural wax in the world and the quality that is used in the Swissvax Divine formula. The shine and gloss a wax provides increases with the percentage of carnauba used in its formula. While an ordinary liquid car polish contains about 3-5% wax per volume, Swissvax Divine by contrast contains a superb 60% per volume and therewith outperforms the industrial standard by 12-20 times. Each individual formula is developed basing on the very individual specifications of the cars paintwork and comes in its own exclusively hand-crafted packaging, together with a solid sterling silver plate bearing the car’s details and/or owners name. If you decide to award your car with the most exclusive Divine wax, we look forward to get in touch with you immediately after you have placed your commission in order to collect your cars details and coordinate the formulation and blending of your custom order in direct cooperation with the Swissvax Headquarters.

See less See more
#5 ·
There appears to be a select market for each price range:

Tight arses
People who like bang for your buck
Those who like quality and will pay for it
Those who buy the outrageous prices to say they own it or they are just plain silly thinking it's worth the dosh.

This wax however.. well I don't think a catagory has been defined for it yet!

#19 ·
i would never pay 185k for a nissan. id rather an e93 m3 for that much........used gallardo........porsche carerra.......audi R8..........etc etc

id even buy a 335, put a bigger turbo, upgrade breaks, suspension, exhaust, ecu remap over a gtr.

#21 ·
ever sat in one?? quality of the interior is rubbish. that being said, early model mallards in that range aren't anything special. neither is the R8. but yea....................for that kinda money its gotta be a euro. class, quality, refinement and performance. what more can you want

PS i love your 335. you've completely transformed it. looks soooo much better than stock. and those tail lights are awesome. never seen them before on a non LCI

#24 ·
I get the fact that the interior of the Nissan is not that nice.

As to the R8 that is one of the best interiors around and much better then anything BMW currently does.

But have you driven the GTR or even sat in one being driven in anger? If not then your comments are loosing some validity. Performance wise they are incredible and that is the point I was making, not their aesthetic value.

BobZ

#23 ·
I worked at a Toyota dealer before and the detail department had this wax that they charged $150 for. I used it in my car and it does out perform any off the shelf waxes they sale on auto parts starts. The thing last for like 3 months too. I forgot what it was called. I might still have some in my shed.

#29 ·
^^awesome vid no doubting the nissan is best bang for buck and a complete weapon.............but i don't care =P surprised it beat the 458 in a straight line. i thought the ferrari would have just beat it. maybe it was the driver.......or maybe its slower XD

#34 ·
Never understood the rich mans bravado :S. There's definitely something wrong with you if you're going to buy a supercar and then worry about the interior. If I had that sub 200k kind of money, the R35 would definitely be the first choice over anything else in its price range, no questions asked. I would in no way even consider an m3, the r35 just dominates it in all facets of driving.

#35 ·
Re: aaron_91

i have had a supra/soarer/r33 skyline/r34 skyline (non GTR) and sure they might not have the nicest interiors but they are no where near as bad as you are making them out to be. especially the performace was amazing maybe not as refines as a BMW or Porche but definately more bang for buck and reliability was great. only this year i have dropped a packet on my bmw to keep up with all the maintenance, those cars never need this much.

i still enjoy driving my BMW though. but all the above mentioned cars are great too and as a automotive enthusiast i appreciate them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.