E46 Fanatics Forum banner
2M views 18K replies 115 participants last post by  sly1types 
#1 ·
Hello folks! I'm just looking for all the "e46ers" in Kansas.... I feel so left out :bawling:. I cant find anyone else that does these cars around Johnson County! Met a really cool guy awile back and will be meeting him next weekend you can find his thread here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...664&highlight= . Other than him the only other person I know Has a 325xi with cheap ass wheels and hes a total douche! HE EVEN KEYED MY CAR AND IS TELLING EVERYONE I COPIED HIS "CAR IDEAS" AND MODDED MY CAR WITH HIS IDEAS BEFORE HE DID! :ben: :censor:. So anyway calling all Kansas E46 Fanatics!

#9,621 ·
I was going to but my car is still acting funny so I'm out.

So many damn things I want...

YES ANDY ^
If you copy my wheel color I will slash your tires, seriously.

#9,623 ·
Ryan always takes my ideas.

I haven't replaced the coils. When I replaced the plugs I swaped the 1,2,&3 coils into the 4,5,&6 locations to see if my mis fires would change as well. Well, they didn't they stayed in the 1,2,&3 cylinders so that makes me think it's the O2 sensor that monitors those cylinders. I'm actually checking that right now. I want to make sure I have them hooked up right for sure before I replace anything.

#9,638 ·
Ground Control Race Monoball

:eeps:

I didn't know you wanted red wheels. I thought you were going to paint them randomly.
Remember the post I made like a month ago of the RED wheels that Jeff hated.

Brad wanted pink wheels, ryan wanted red. :drama:

My pshop skills are not off the chart, and I did it quick. The whole rear wheel was done while on the phone with brad :rofl: It looked way more red in pshop. its imgur.com's fault :eeps:
Wrong

Brad, you going to the meet today?
NO

No, his car is literally up in the air.
This

#9,645 ·
LOL, very true. I was only playing. I'm gonna paint my wheels all kinds of colors.

Ryan and I decided to take a break from the heat and get a drink at the gas station. On the way we took a detour through some neighborhood and saw the sickest garage... two two post lifts, a dode viper, and two lambos in the driveway :drool:
Damn.........very nice.

Well I figured out my cars problem. I had the pre-cat O2's swapped. Car runs freaking crazy good now. Hate that I had to miss that meat though.

#9,647 ·
Kevin told me that an sti and fusion wrecked on 435, hit the concrete median. He said the sti was totaled for sure.

#9,655 ·
True but not the size of spacer he's gonna be running. Turner runs 10mm spacers on their grand am car if that tells you anything.

Yeah, it was my brake dust cover that was rubbing my rotor. Bent it back and it was all good.

#9,657 ·
Do it. Then run a 3" straight pipe straight out to a 18" senator.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.