E46 Fanatics Forum banner

New CSL's!

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  TallSkinnyMatt 
#1 ·
Just got my New CSL's yesterday. VMR VB3 SuperSilver finish. 19x8.5 ET40 and 19x9.5 ET45. Running 235/35 fronts and 265/30 rears. Love the way they look!

[/URL]

See less See more
#6 ·
Niiiice. :thumbsup:
Thanks guys!

Looks great! They match your car perfectly! I absolutely love VMR wheels! I recently bought V710's in the same exact sizes that you got but in gunmetal and they were the best change I've done to my car.
Yeah I love the way they turned out! I thought about getting hyperblack wheels... but decided to just stick with silver. I couldn't be happier! :thumbup:

looking good :thumbsup:

i had the very first set of staggered CSL reps years ago on my 323Ci. they really are a timeless classic
I loved your old 323ci Alex! Looked really good. Was one reason why I decided to get CSL's in the first place! They truly are a timeless classic :thumbup:

#5 ·
looking good :thumbsup:

i had the very first set of staggered CSL reps years ago on my 323Ci. they really are a timeless classic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.