E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Anyone from St. Louis?

379K views 3K replies 108 participants last post by  Feffman 
#1 ·
?:hi:

#2,825 ·
bmw body parts for sale

hey guys i no longer have my coupe and i still have a few parts that i need to get rid of i have a set of oem bmw m3 sideskirts brand new will fit coupe 150.00 for the pair retail a 150 per skirt from the dealer. i also have a rare e46 3 series aero coupe rear bumper and side skirts i have seen maybe 2 of the bmw floting around here in the stl area no longer made so if u know someone that has a rear bumper that has been damaged or sideskirts that are cracked or scraped i have them the bumper i want 300.00 and the sideskirts 200 for the pair i can send pics via text i am not on here alot rather deal with u st.louis bmw guy than ship out of state . u can call me or text me at 636 387 2356 thanks

#2,826 ·
Do any of you go to the 1st Tuesday of the month BMW CCA meets? I'm back on the BMW side of things with a recent purchase, so I'm hoping to attend the next CCA meet :D

#2,827 · (Edited)
I can't believe this thread is still alive!

So, I ditched the 135 and got an e39m5.

Who has the 2001 TiAg /red 325ci .... debadged on 18"s.....???? This guy was honking giving me the thumbs up on Monday on 40. I was trying to catch up to tell him "that is identical to my first car!"

edit: This was at 5:30 headed west from downtown.... I was not risking the "new" car weaving in and out of traffic... so yes 200hp beat 400.

#2,829 · (Edited)
Anyone have some recommendations for my situation? I think I am just going to go to a BMW dealer...
Driving a 2005 X3 3.0 with 137k miles

Just changed my brakes, but a few days after my brake pad sensor light came on, we had all kinds of indicator lights some on.:banghead:
Scenario: Dash has brake pad sensor light on. Few minutes of driving fine. Then 4x4 light comes on, then beep and red BRAKE and ABS lights come on.
Manual says it has to do with ABS,DSC,HDC, and xdrive failure. It seems to drive fine after the initial beep and hesitation, but is that just because it is switching to one axle driving?

Kind of confused by this one. Anyone else experience similar circumstance?

#2,832 ·
wow! Where did you take it to get the $5k estimate? Is this a common problem? Did you buy the car new?

Sorry for all of the questions. Tom Bradley would be your best bet http://www.bradleymotorwerke.com/ or of course Ed over at Bavarian. But for a absurd problem such as this on components that shouldn't be failing, I would get BMWNA on the phone and explain to them how this is stopping you from buying that new 5 series you have been looking at... and see if they would be willing to pick up any of the bill. Previous owner of my car was able to get them to pay for about 70% of a certain repair 4 years after the warranty expired.

#2,835 ·
Whats up guys! Sort of new here on the forum, moved to STL about 7 months ago from Texas.. would love to meet some like minded people around my area. Currently in Maryland Heights - small business owner at auto body shop in St. Charles. Let me know if there is any meets goin' on! Would like to get to know some of you dudes.

#2,837 ·
Hey Dan,

The group is now "Missouri BMW owners". I guess it grew so much past the point that it encompassed more then just STL owners and its also now a closed group.

I'm still on here... Still trying to get out of this financial hole I'm trapped in, I suspect I'm in a sinkhole though.

I noticed Jay is still banned. Lol. Who else do we have left. Ben? Nick?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.