E46 Fanatics Forum banner

E46 el ca-bimmer

9K views 51 replies 24 participants last post by  330i ZHP 
#1 ·
debating what to do to my ride
NEED more HP
thinking of a nitrous system that I can keep bumping up and see how far the inline 6 can hold together.
plan is to bump it little by little and at the end of summer bump it enough to go ahead with a LS3 - 6 spd swap.
I made it to 2012 turkey run 949 miles 12 hours 10 minutes with current drivetrain
lookin to do it in 10 hours
******* hillbilly iona pa

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Apparently the OP was the only one that felt the BMW lineup was lacking a pickup truck. :loco:

#21 ·
I don't understand why so many people are so unwilling to appreciate creativity, innovation and craftsmanship. Sure you may not like to see an e46 covered in APC mods and stickers but does it really affect you or how people view your ride? If anything it just makes you look better right? This is an example that far transcends anything like that as well, so few people on here could execute this project with the skill and craftsmanship involved let alone the creative vision.

FTR, I think you should mount a huge mad max style blower and see if this thing can take flight! :thumbsup

#24 ·
I don't understand why so many people are so unwilling to appreciate creativity, innovation and craftsmanship.
I agree 100%. Who wants to look the same as every one else? The innovators stand out. :clap:

bodycustom... I'm still hoping to come meet with you when it gets warm out and after my motor swap.

#27 · (Edited)
It was totaled when he bought it. It's not like he bought an intact E46 and chopped it up.

I actually like the idea and the craftsmanship is great. Looking forward to seeing the new tail light design. I can't say that I want an e46 mini truck but I can appreciate the work he's put into it. It draws a crowd at car shows. Didn't get a chance to meet you at the Bloomsburg car show this summer but I'm sure I'll run into you in the next couple months.

#37 ·
el ca-bimmer

originally I bought the car to fix up for my ol lady to drive, I was lookin for a rear clip. my dad came in the shop 1 mornin and said "why don't you measure up the bed outside looks like it will fit on your bmw". it got started from there. I bought it from copart hit in rear hard enough to total it. have alot of fun with it, gets alot of looks, at the turkey run daytona this year was a big hit even with old time rodders, 949 miles in 12 hrs. 10 min.
I have more fun to and from shows than at em??

Attachments

#45 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.