E46 Fanatics Forum banner

**Official Indianapolis Thread**

65K views 333 replies 45 participants last post by  revi99 
#1 ·
I'm not expecting much from this thread, I don't think many people from the Indianapolis area are on e46fanatics.. I could be wrong but I'd like to see who is all from Indy and see what they have.

#5 ·
Sounds awesome, yeah... indy seems dead for that compared to cali and everywhere else, but it's good to know there are some bmw's around town... Ill keep everyone updated with meets like EP werks, ISP, cars and coffee etc.

#11 ·
Yeah, It's usually always on Saturday mornings around 9:30-12:30-1ish. At McAllisters on 96th and Meridian right across form Shell Gasoline and directly right next to McDonalds. I'll be there this saturday, hope to see some of your rides there :thumbsup:

#16 · (Edited)
That's what I've always thought of Indy, I see M3's all the time but 80% of the time they're old guys who just wanted the most expensive, best looking 3 series on the lot. Just recently about two weeks ago I saw an elderly lady get out of a white e92 M3 with the gunmetal gray wheels at the gas station. Wasn't quiet expecting that but these are the kind of people who wont be showing up to cars and coffee or getting on e46fanatics. hah

#23 ·
Have any of you heard of EP Werks, Vaughn Motorwerks or Indy Sound and Performance? Those 3 places are the best quality shops I've been to for service and customization. If you guys ever need anything done, let me know because I'm good friends with a guy who works at Indy sound and he can hook me up with pretty good deals.

#26 ·
I'm in Indy... on the east side, in Irvington. I sport a carbon black '06 M3. Haven't been able to get up to C and C or Paradise Cafe since I bought the car in April but I keep crossing my fingers I'll get a chance. I've been too busy using the comfortable hours on Saturdays to do maintenance on the car...

I can second the good work that Vaughn does but it's sooo far out of my way. I just had (a skipped by the previous owner) Inspection II done by Ress Motor Works in downtown Indy - great people. The valve adjustment was just under $400 - best price I found around here.

#32 ·
Im in Bloomington, Got an AW 325Xi touring. I am just upgrading suspension and taking care of the 100K maint. stuff, oil leaks and the sort. Love the ride, I would like to get a strut brace and if the engine ever goes I am definitely going to swap in an S54.

#33 ·
Sounds sick man, that'd be nice to see if you could get AWD with and S54 but most likely your current tranny wouldn't be able to handle it. good luck with all of that though you should post some pics, I'll be down in Bloomington later on for Little 5 as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.