E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Black Devil- latest picture

4K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  hakim_radzuan 
#1 ·
Hi guys, i had complete my custom hood project. Its a custom vent with e92 m3 style dome (thicker than e46 M3)..but i didnt make it curve as e92.. I've repaint my wheel to matte black.

Here's the latest pict...

See less See more
#5 ·
Actually i'm purposely make that sharp line bro as want to be something different than usual.

Why the ///M badge? ya i know most of you didnt agree with that badge but here in malaysia and europe,330ci come with sport package which is called Msport. Many parts got ///M badge so i dont think it will be a problem as long as i didnt stick M3 badge..hope all of you understand..

The vents look great btw! :thumbsup:
Thanks bro

#7 ·
Lose the M Badge.

Leave the S6 fogs for S6s.

Otherwise. Looks great!
+1

and lose all the stickers on the windshield..

like the hood, very well done!:thumbsup:

#9 ·
I'm sorry man, but I gotta agree with the whole ///M badge thing, while your car may have the sport package, it isn't an ///M. Also, Brandon is totally right about the wanna-be Audi lights. Your car would be sexxx without all that.

I'm not bashing you or anything, the hood and rest of the car look great.

#13 ·
Thank you for your support. :)

Regarding the badge thing, i have explain to everybody that i'm not rebadge my car to M3. Its just ///M logo. My car is a 330ci M-sport so it comes with all those ///M badge.. but afterall its not a big problem to discuss. If anyone like the way i mods my ride then i thank you so much. If not, its ok but dont keep bashing me all the time..i just wanna share my passion into car. By the way,its not easy to makes everyone agree and happy.

:hi:

#14 · (Edited)
Take the M badge off.. doesn't matter if it came stock or not, it would look much cleaner without it. It's just a 330 with sport and mtech, right? M means performance. You can't rock it until you can keep up with a ferrari f355 in the twisties. lol

Can't say I'm a fan of the hood. Looks like nice work though.

The fogs are lame. Same with the BBS caps on ASA wheels. and yes, I know that BBS owns ASA, which doesn't mean that ASA is BBS.

Besides those things, your car is gorgeous, nicely executed. Any interior pictures? It's begging for a matte black front lip. :)

#15 ·
the whole ///M badge thing, while your car may have the sport package, it isn't an ///M.
I'm putting on my flame suit for this one. (And I'm not trying to single anyone out)

But I've seen this topic beaten to death. He isn't badging his car as a M Series car. He's putting on the M-Technic logo. In previous production M-Technic trim cars (granted this didn't last long), they were badged with the M-Technic logo, then their respective model. For instance the M535i or M635CSi.

That's like asking someone to take the M badge off their steering wheel if they bought it separately from their non-M trim car. For the record, I wouldn't put the M badge on my car (if I had the ZHP), but really, it's his car. Don't tell him what he can or can't put on his car. Express your opinion and be done with it.

I can already tell I'm going to catch a lot of flak for this.

#16 · (Edited)
haha yeah, that's because you're wrong. :) Putting an M badge on a 330 is a lot different than the M535 or M635. The only cars to come with an M badge on the trunk since those two have been M3, M5, M6. Any e46 'non-M' shouldn't have that badge on the trunk, period. Steering wheel, door sills, whatever-the-fvck else doesn't matter because it's not the M badge on the trunk.

There's opinion and there's fact... this is a fact. I never saw 1 e46 mtech2 in europe that had an M badge on it and I've been pretty much everywhere. Japan too, never saw 1... and definitely not here in the US.

#22 ·
Honestly if he likes the badge on his car, even though it is a non-M car let him have it. I know you guys are just stressing your opinions, but in the end it's his car and his taste. :thumbsup:

I love the over all look of this car, it's executed very well! The hood just screams aggressiveness good job! But i would say it would look better with out the fogs. But to each his own!

-Bryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.