E46 Fanatics Forum banner

RACELAND coilovers or CUT my springs? lol

9K views 43 replies 21 participants last post by  invictus 
#1 ·
seriously though... are racelands worth getting or just spend the money to lower my baby? :argue:

#10 ·
DO NOT CUT THEM, i got a 00' 323it 2 weeks ago and the previous owner had cut the springs and it rides like $hit. It bottoms out every where i go and i scrape every day because of this massive speed bump at my apartment complex. I will admit it looks sweet, but it's like a super fine chick with STD's. Dont phuck with it!

#20 ·
I bought a cup kit. Wasn't happy with the drop so I sold and got a raceland set up. I was very surprised at the ride. Slightly bouncy with the perches removed like I was running. To be honest it was a little more comfortable and less bouncy than my friends brand new D2's all the way down and almost all the way stiff. Just my input. Please don't cut your springs or I will personally flame you for being a ricer. :evil: lol If money is coming up short, which I can understand, your trying to mod the wrong type of car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.