E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Street Effectz...Another VERY satisfied customer!!!

3K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  325i-Vizon 
#1 ·
Well i had some "ICE" components installed. Nothing that impressive like most people on Fanatics, but a fiberglassed 7inch TV and a PS2. Ron is an awsome guy who did great work. Everything is immaculate and the brackect for the PS2 is great looking. I reccomend EVERYONE use SE for their ICE needs. They do great work and are very personable. I know that :pics: , but my camera battery is charging but i hope to have pics in a few hours... Unless Ron posts them here before I do:D

#13 ·
alken said:
Ron - the Blitz adaptor is essentially the cd changer 'emulator' that provides RCA jack inputs via the pre-wired cables?

I assume it needs a 12v lead?

How much do you sell them for? I'll likely pick one up.
You are correct, but DO NOT need to supply it 12Volts....all you do is plug it in and you're done :)

Price on these I believe is around $110

#16 ·
jun14scr said:
lookn good man!
jw but why did u have the ps2 carpet match the floor mat, not the other part?

oh.. and also.. did u get to see craigs car in perosn!? :D
The carpet around the PS2 matches fine. You can hardly see the difference in person + that is what Ron chose to use and i am very happy at the way it looks.

YES. I have seen craigs acar in person a few times now. It sounds incredible when it runs. The UUC quad exhaust looks amazing. the entire car is off da hook. his HRE's are the nicest choice of wheels i have seen in a while. Again, SE is the place to have any audio done for SURE!!

#20 ·
How's the viewing angle from there? I was going to put a TV in that area but looks like the Pioneer 8" won't fit...haha

I was thinking you would get too much glare from that location??

Where did you move your ashtray and the DSC buttons?

rk

#21 ·
s4play said:
How's the viewing angle from there? I was going to put a TV in that area but looks like the Pioneer 8" won't fit...haha

I was thinking you would get too much glare from that location??

Where did you move your ashtray and the DSC buttons?

rk
yeah, where did you move the dsc button?

#25 ·
What did you do with the plastic piece the buttons used to be in? I have been trying hard to acquire one of these but have had no luck. I can't even figure out the P/N from the ETK. Anyone have any luck getting this piece? Or better yet anyone have one available? I am also looking to get one of the buttons (DSC/ASC/HK/whatever).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.