E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Q about a price on an 04 M3

885 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  mlynch420 
#1 ·
I need some help. I came across a dealer thats selling an 04 M3 for $34,500 and it has 44K miles on it. i've already knocked him down 4 grand. Would that be a decent price or should i try to knock it down some more? It has leather seats, heated seats, 18inch rims, cd player, sunroof etc etc etc. The only thing that worries me is the high mileage. Thanks for the advice!

#3 ·
You

Had better hump all over that deal. The mileage is a non-issue if the car has been taken care of. You will have loads of built-in equity and that price! No need to even think about it. Lastly, be careful and do some research on the car to ensure there is no crash history.

#6 ·
Certified pre-owned cars supposedly go thru a thorough inspection before being put on the lot. But Certified pre-owned=CPO warranty which is a good thing! Especially at that price

#8 · (Edited)
44k isn't bad at all. I'm like 85k. New clutch and that's it. No problems whatsoever...

Oh.. O.K A/C leak :)

#11 ·
that's a steal. The BMW dealer here had an '03(not even the '03.5) with 59k miles, nav, cinnamon interior, but no warranty for $36,200. I got them to $34,200 but I didn't buy it b/c it was at another BMW dealer before for $33,250 and I haggled them to $32,000 even at that dealer before it was "sold". It was "sold" to the other dealer that placed it at $36,200 which means they just jacked up the price. I don't do business with places that do that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.