E46 Fanatics Forum banner

BMW 330i supercharged

3K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  RagnarG 
#1 ·
I am looking at this BMW 330i for sale in the Faroe Islands. It has a complete aftermarket exhaust system, autowerke supercharger kit, and what looks like M-tech bumpers. It is a year 2002 model, has done 152.xxx kilometers. Has full leather cabin, Harman Kardon sound system and some other goodies. Dealer says it is in good condition. My question is since the asking price is around $17,500, is it worth buying it? I have a budget of around $20k.

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeah, it is a very nice place to drive around on a hot sunny day :) I agree on the rice part. Rims would probably be the first thing I'd change. It has been for sale for over a year now, and I'm sure I can get at least $2K off the price. I will take it for a test drive later this week and check what maintenance has been done to the car. Although, for the same price I can get a very nice looking 330ci clubsport. The amount of nice cars here is very little and e46 models other than 320's and 318's are hard to come by.

#25 ·
How about this one? 318i with 325i swap. $2k pricetag.
Missing exhaust system and has some sort of airbag error.
can't imagine what it could be :hmm:

i'm gonna go out on a limb and predict it has an issue with using the horn too :p

#23 ·
I feel your pain, living where you do seriously complicates things as to you being able to buy a decent shape BMW. Move to Europe ?

Anyway, just take your time to find a good shape E46 that you actually like. This might take several months & a lot of patience.

Rob43

#27 ·
I was going to say about the rust at the door and then saw the subframe, they actually trying to sell that POS? We had the same issues here importing cars from Europe (tax-wise) but now if it's older than 5 years the tax is very low (importing an M3 would cost around $30000 tax only, where now it's down to $10000)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.