E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Missed you guys haha...Back in an E46.

36K views 177 replies 74 participants last post by  So Lowww 
#1 ·
Hey guys just picked up another E46 today!

03.5 w/ 60k miles. Wasn't really a fan of silver but it really grew on me quick haha.

Love this thing a lot, been my dream car since I was 12-13 so it's an awesome feeling finally owning it.

Only 2 shots for now lol, I'll post more later! Yes the pics are from instagram haha, I post a lot on there so if you want to follow me its @oldskool28 :p

Getting diagnosed and inspected. She's clean! Just needs some fluids and rear tires haha.

His and Hers. Today wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for my amazing girlfriend :)

Mods coming real soon! haha. And my screen name hasn't died yet ;)

See less See more
#70 ·
Haha thanks dude. Can't always worry about what people are gonna say, do what you want. Slamming cars makes me happy, **** if it's an M3 or my old 325.
One day I'll slam a Ferrari and I won't give a crap what anyone says haha.

Looking good, cant wait to see the new wheels. I admit, I love the OEM's m3's you have now.
It's gonna be clean!
I love these wheels too haha, I'll get a set of rears for the front soon!

nice man! IMO the rear could be a little higher though
That was the plan but you know me man :rofl: :luv:

#76 ·
Thank you!

:D

Nice :thumbup:
Thanks!

I'm praying to god that the new wheels make this look much better cause as of now....ehhhhh. But as you said you know it doesn't look that great now so once the new wheels are on, I'm hoping you'll shut me up :thumbup:
Oh don't worry, they should tickle everyones pickle :4ngie:
:rofl:

congrats on the new pick up khalil :clap:
Hi Chad :excited:
Thank you dude!!

#87 ·
No waiting on an actual suspension component haha.

no offense intended, but an M car just doesn't look right at all when its this low. It's one thing if its a 330 or something, but an M3... defeats the purpose and goes against the reason this car was built
With the way my suspension was built it'll perform just as good as any M3 with a cupkit or lowering springs. It's been tested.

#105 ·
Thanks!

nice! i wouldn't put a rim like that in my car if it was gold. hope you're using some padding
Ehhhh fuggit they're crappy oem seats anyway haha
Recaro or Status seats will be in later on!

OH MY FUGGGGINNN :drool: These are one of my all time favorite wheels! :bow:
:D me too!

ooh dems purdy
oh you got dem purdy lipsssss :boink:

nice set! lets get this done bro!
Thanks bro!! Test fit today.

Thanks for the burgers :luv:
Yes those overcooked super crispy burgers :rofl:
It was so good seeing everyone again Iloveyou :luv:

roads here are perfect.
doesn't have salt.
doesn't have too many people.
but i cant go any lower....

its illegal to lower/drop/slam cars here. :banghead:

nice looking wheels khalil.
those look heavy.(?)
Roads here suck, and I drive into the city for work ... those roads :eek:

And on they're actually insanely light!
I picked up the box for the rear and I looked at the guy and was like wtf is this is it empty? :rofl:

#106 ·
Let me tell you that I think you made the right choice. Slamming an M is different than slamming any ole 46... And with those rims you are on the right track. Good choice :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.