E46 Fanatics Forum banner

e46 Wheels/Tires Question

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Chris-TK 
#1 ·
For the 323CI would the 9.5 inch width on the RPF1's outfitted with 265's cause any problem?

#4 ·
9.5's on 265's...

IMHO is pushin it, and will rub in the rear if your lowered and don't have offsets in the mid 40's.

I'm runnin 9.5's in the rear on 255/35's with 41mm offsets, lowered/not tucked and they rubbed with passengers in the rear seat and on Hwy dip's in the road surface. Rolled my rear fenders and never had another problem.

#5 ·
IMHO is pushin it, and will rub in the rear if your lowered and don't have offsets in the mid 40's.

I'm runnin 9.5's in the rear on 255/35's with 41mm offsets, lowered/not tucked and they rubbed with passengers in the rear seat and on Hwy dip's in the road surface. Rolled my rear fenders and never had another problem.
I have a 9.5" with 255, rolled fenders and lowered on KWs. I've got a ton of room. I'm thinking of throwing on 5mm spacers in the rear just for kicks until I neventually need new tires then I will get some 265s.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.