E46 Fanatics Forum banner

E46Fanatics accounts extended to E90Fanatics.com and F30Driver.com

6K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Rayce185 
#1 ·
E46Fanatics, E90Fanatics, F30Driver under the same roof

E46Fanatics.com accounts grow in posting power! Recently E46Fanatics.com welcomed our newest site and group of enthusiast, F30Driver.com. F30Driver.com, home to F30 BMW owners and enthusiasts uses the same forum login as E46Fanatics so E46Fanatics members can easily transition to F30 ownership and discussion.

Using the same technology wizardry we've now extended your E46Fanatics.com account to also work on E90Fanatics.com! What that means is you can easily transition between E46Fanatics, E90Fanatics and F30Driver with the same username, password, signature and post count and OT and other support forums. Getting started with an new to you E90 or an all new F30 doesn't mean starting over. The same great group of enthusiast that share their BMW passion about the E46 are now able to extend that to the E90/E91/E92/E93 and F30/F31/F32/F33.

Please give your new super powers a try by posting in the introduction threads on E90Fanatics.com and F30Driver.com -

E90Fanatics - http://forum.e90fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=879150

F30Driver - http://www.f30driver.com/forum/showthread.php?t=879153

Your existing E46Fanatics username and password will log you into the two sites, then posts as you would normally :thumbsup:

The E46Fanatics.com Team

See less See more
#5 ·
my god, the nose on that thing is just HIDEOUS. Don't know if I'll ever be able to get used to it, looks like it's diving into the ground. yuk. rear looks sweet though!

#6 ·
By the way Tim, I tried logging into E90Fanatics.com with my same username and pw that I use for E46fanatics.. It appeared to be logging me in, but then keeps bringing me back to the username/pw page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.