E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars - Private

Complete Cars - Private
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2016, 02:27 PM   #1
Nick_E46_M3

My Ride: 2001 BMW M3 E46
FS 2001 BMW M3 E46 -6 spd manual -74k miles - Low Mileage - Pristine -$15,750 REDUCED

Here it is, I'm sad to see her go, but up for sale is my BMW M3 e46 low miles, clean title in hand, great condition, running flawlessly.

* 74k miles
* 6 Speed manual transmission (RARE ...not the SMG)
* VIN # is WBSBR93491EX21304
*(Titled as a 2001 sold new in year 2002)
*Vanos in great condition (this car is babied...see description below on car history)
*Subframe is also in great condition (benefit of the convertible, its chassis is reinforced so subframe cracking is rare)
*Prefer local pick up (Houston, TX) with cashiers check or cash / willing to ship for wire transfer or cashiers check

Features Fully Loaded
* Completely stock, not messed with, 333 HP 3.2 L Straight 6 engine
* Convertible (mechanism is strong with no issues)
* New Michelin Pro Supersport tires ( < 1000 miles on these)
* Heated seats
* Traction Control
* Leather interior in great shape
*Standard harmon kardon speakers

Upgrades
* AVIN Avant-2 fit for the BMW E46. Provides full bluetooth, phone connectivity and has apps like google maps etc. built in. It can hotspot to your cellular device. It is an app based system designed to keep true to the original factory look and feel of your BMW 3-Series. (still have original head stereo unit in box with paperwork)

https://avinusa.com/bmw-e46-avant2-f...on-system.html

* Stubby antenna upgrade
* Angel eye headlights

A little history on the vehicle:

-1st owner was an older retired couple who drove the M3 to golf only on the weekends... it was there 5th car and it was originally purchased in San Antonio from the dealer in 2002.

-2nd owner was a BMW enthusiast who purchased the car as his 3rd car for purely a weekend driver here in Houston

-3rd owner (me) I've had the car approximately 6 months and she's treated me amazingly. The only reason for selling is that I've been offered a great deal on another german sports car from a family friend and have no need for two sports cars in the garage

What your'e getting is essentially an excellent condition, not messed with or driven hard, clean, 6 spd manual e46 M3...It's essentially everything you need to look for in one of these vehicles and was the main reason I purchased it..Hope to see her go to a good home..

Im putting her up for $15,750 OBO...

please make me a fair offer considering the mileage, condition, and 6 spd manual non smg transmission (no headaches)

Feel free to call or text or email me any questions you may have and we can work it out.
832 248 6282
mccollin.nick@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00909_1IQQPV32HwO_600x450.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	634055   Click image for larger version

Name:	00t0t_c1lyUHVxa1S_600x450.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	634056   Click image for larger version

Name:	00g0g_gON1gIYGoKo_600x450.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	634057   Click image for larger version

Name:	00k0k_bkoncwsGPaG_600x450.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	634058  

Click image for larger version

Name:	00Z0Z_aoEMvuD1pke_600x450.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	634059   Click image for larger version

Name:	01212_2pBZ6OnHzWU_600x450.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	634060  
Nick_E46_M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.

Tags
bmw, e46 m3, m3, manual