||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|12-06-2016, 10:01 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2012
My Ride: ZHP Plz
FS: 2004 330Ci ZHP Black Sapphire 104k
Have to sell my beloved 2004 330Ci ZHP. I'm moving soon and won't be able to take it along , so my loss is your gain! Looking to move this ASAP.
Asking $6500 OBO. Car is in Minneapolis, MN. Not willing to ship at this time.
Clean and clear MN titled 2004 Black Sapphire Metallic, ZHP, 6 speed manual, black leather, cold weather package, Xenons, HK stereo, power seats. 104k miles. 6th owner, purchased in 2012 with ~65k miles. Comes with two keys and most maintenance records. Also all reference/owner's manuals included as well.
Miles that I put on it (approx. 40k over four years or so) almost equal mix of city and highway.
I'll update as I go with pictures and more info shortly, just getting the ad up.
Front Tire Size: Potenza RE050A 225/40r18 88w
Rear Tire Size: Continental Extremecontact 255/35 ZR18 94Y
The car is in relatively good condition, I have been deep into starting my own company recently and haven't had the time or energy to take care of it recently as I should have so there are a few things that need to be addressed, but nothing major. Priced to reflect this.
No collisions, no water damage
Issues (in no particular order):
1. passenger side panel turn signal out, needs to be replaced
2. occasionally throws c2761 (Peake) on cold start (Secondary Air System), I presume the pump is either failing or a connection has gone bad.
3. small amount of rust on driver side runner front and back
4. small ding on passenger door
5. suspension (presumably LR TA bushing is failing/failed) is starting to wear down, some rattles here and there
6. needs new front tires, passenger side front currently on spare
7. Trunk mat needs to be replaced, starting to curl.
8. Needs a well-deserved detail
9. Passenger front wheel well liner needs to be adjusted/re-secured, rubbing on tire.
10. Needs new exhaust hanger ($5 metal strap and 20 minutes of time!)
11. Some curb rash on all wheels, not noticeable unless you're looking close.
12. Airbags still need to be replaced (under recall, take to dealer to get done for free)
13. Front floor mats backings starting to tear.
14. A/C compressor is dead.
None, bone stock
1. I overhauled the entire cooling system (in the middle of a bitter winter in Fargo ND, of all places!) in winter of 2013/~80k miles. New water pump, thermostat, expansion tank, radiator supply and return hoses, temperature probe, expansion tank coolant level sensor. Done after expansion tank ruptured and began spilling coolant.
2. Control arms and bushings replaced by Motorwerks BMW in Bloomington MN, spring of 2013/~60k miles
3. New rear tires (will get make and sizes shortly) from All J's Tire in Minneapolis, Fall 2015
4. VANOS Seals done (kit from Beisan), Summer of 2012
5. New DISA Summer 2014
6. New passenger rear Type 135 wheel (zhp), have original with dent
7. Engine oil changed, 10w-30 castrol last summer, and regular intervals before that
8. New Duralast battery, winter 2013
9. Replaced valve cover gasket and associated parts during VANOS overhaul.
10. New fuel pump, winter 2014
Parts for maintenance items procured from either dealer, ECStuning, or Pelican.
1. 3.5mm jack for Aux in done by previous owner
2. I'll throw in my Peake ODB reader too!
3. OMG a tire pressure sensor!
Last edited by GoGold; 12-09-2016 at 11:37 AM. Reason: add photos, maintenance item, tire sizes and vin
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|01-15-2017, 12:36 PM||#4|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central New Jersey
My Ride: 330i ZHP
Wow nice restoration project car. GLWS
Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
18 VMR CSL's
Eibach Sport Spring's
UUC Power Pullies
3:38 rear diff
|330ci, black sapphire, zhp|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|