The Official "Bad Cop" thread. - Page 37 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-06-2017, 07:39 PM   #721
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Jesus you're on a shooting spree with these shots lol
i've been drinking and i am over these uninformed freedom fighters and their unjustly causes. i had a 45 min conversation with a 60 year old black delivery dude that has expressed the same disgust i have been expressing on here and he says he is ashamed at what fighting for equality has become. i have witnessed this before but he was more critical of blacks than i ever was.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 07:41 PM   #722
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
Sadly the state of affairs in the US became so good, there was nothing left to fight for....but these SJWs will always find something, which is what we have now. Also, as far as blacks go, most normal black folks that I know can't stand all this BLM crap because it makes them look bad, simple as that. It really is a shame, it will only get worse for them.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:56 PM   #723
Astheros

My Ride: BMW
The Official "Bad Cop" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
don't get it twisted homeboy , i hate cops , but what i hate even more is the new age freedom fighters that get all up in arms whenever race is involved. you operate in that spectrum as you have proved time and again. typical i guess when you have nothing better to do so you join a "cause". stick to bad form at the gym and leave reality and facts to us.
You have proven to be an imbecile with your "i hate cops" statement.

M3 took an oath and wiped his ass with it according to his last post.

This bubble you guys live in is despicable.

I support the enforcement of laws despite race color or religion....you guys seem to think otherwise.

Most times cops are good, sometimes they are nothing more than criminals with a badge. Seeing as how this is the "bad cop" thread, you are only going to see posts about BAD cops retard hence your skewed viewed that i am a "freedom fighter" may be, well, a little skewed.

I am flattered that you take the time to google me.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

Last edited by Astheros; 01-07-2017 at 05:14 AM.
Astheros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 01:48 AM   #724
BreakfastBurrito

My Ride: ///GT3 RSR
^beaner

Sent from my HTC One using E46Fanatics mobile app
Old 01-07-2017, 05:30 AM   #725
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astheros View Post

I support the enforcement of laws despite race color or religion....you guys seem to think otherwise.

Most times cops are good, sometimes they are nothing more than criminals with a badge. Seeing as how this is the "bad cop" thread, you are only going to see posts about BAD cops retard hence your skewed viewed that i am a "freedom fighter" may be, well, a little skewed.

google you? you have a thread "critique squat form" on here. and talk about living in a bubble . every time you posted on here that a cop was bad it had something to do with race and all your posts in general have an "evil white man" undertone.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 10:52 AM   #726
M3Inline6
aka...Dark Snow

My Ride: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Quote:

Why did you edit your original post? I read it and had a good laugh at you trying to call everybody out, and then claiming that you'd never post in this thread again. You edited out all of the crap you talked about NFR and everybody else. Why? What are you scared of? Couldn't help yourself though and had to come back, eh?

Last edited by M3Inline6; 01-07-2017 at 10:53 AM.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 03:14 PM   #727
Astheros

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
Why did you edit your original post? I read it and had a good laugh at you trying to call everybody out, and then claiming that you'd never post in this thread again. You edited out all of the crap you talked about NFR and everybody else. Why? What are you scared of? Couldn't help yourself though and had to come back, eh?

Simple: i thought i was in the Trump thread which i am not commenting on again because it takes energy to release all the negative energy you guys put forth. This thread however deserves to be visited every so often.

Scared? Haha. Dude its the internet, relax.

I am still calling you and mister out on your ****. I said NFRS is a know it all (which is hardly talking ****) and i said Boosted is a moron with a low level degree. Happy?

But even this thread ill visit less cause it really does drain my energy.

Plus i am doing more than most people that talk ****: i am becoming a cop bc i believe in GOOD law enforcement not the

"Yell at me and ill arrest you" kind of law enforcement you are ok with.

Have fun.

Last edited by Astheros; 01-07-2017 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:30 PM   #728
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Simple: i thought i was in the Trump thread which i am not commenting on again because it takes energy to release all the negative energy you guys put forth. This thread however deserves to be visited every so often.

Scared? Haha. Dude its the internet, relax.

I am still calling you and mister out on your ****. I said NFRS is a know it all (which is hardly talking ****) and i said Boosted is a moron with a low level degree. Happy?

But even this thread ill visit less cause it really does drain my energy.

Plus i am doing more than most people that talk ****: i am becoming a cop bc i believe in GOOD law enforcement not the

"Yell at me and ill arrest you" kind of law enforcement you are ok with.

Have fun.

Will be interested to see how your opinion changes on the subject. We've hashed out numerous examples of videos of different tactical decisions that you weren't sure of what you'd do, so maybe time in the field will solidify your opinions on certain matters.
Old 01-07-2017, 04:30 PM   #729
Astheros

Quote:
Will be interested to see how your opinion changes on the subject. We've hashed out numerous examples of videos of different tactical decisions that you weren't sure of what you'd do, so maybe time in the field will solidify your opinions on certain matters.

Ill be sure to report back after some time.

What examples you speak of?

And again...you guys have formed this erroneous opinion "that i am against cops and against whites and pro blacks criminals"

That is so far from the truth its hilarious. I believe in FAIR AND EQUAL application of the law. Are there times when an officer may bend the law to stay safe? Sure. And i have no problems with that...

But when i have a cop excusing another cop who is on video saying "yell at me and ill arrest you" and is seen on video proceeding to arrest the person bc he felt disrespected, that is inexcusable and form a very complete idea of what M3 stands for.

But as he said, what i say doesnt matter to him and that works vice versa and for all of us just the same.

Old 01-07-2017, 04:59 PM   #730
NFRs2000nyc

Again, we've discussed this ad nauseum. You cannot win an argument with a cop, they are not there for arguments, that's what the courts are for. If you are interfering with an officer (lots of variations of this), that IS an arrestable offense...and arguing about an arrest with a cop is stupid since they are not the judge/jury. Running your mouth without having the skills to run your mouth isn't the best idea, (I've berrated cops myself when they deserved it, but I did it correctly, within the confines of the law) but not all instances are the same. There is often a lot of context missing from these videos, and it's always the dindunuffins that catch most of the heat. I personally don't have skin in the game and like you want the application of law applied equally, so IF a cop fvcks up, he should suffer the consequences (IMHO, they should get 2x the penalty of a citizen because they have special privileges) but that's another debate. I have zero problems calling out cops when they deserve it, but I don't turn it into BLM/SJW rage and hate speech "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon".....there are bad apples in all walks of life. The fake narrative of cops hunting people down is false. There are many problems with police departments across the country and their members, but we need to call them out on a case by case basis, not with blanket hatred.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 01-07-2017 at 05:00 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 05:15 PM   #731
Astheros

Quote:
Again, we've discussed this ad nauseum. You cannot win an argument with a cop, they are not there for arguments, that's what the courts are for. If you are interfering with an officer (lots of variations of this), that IS an arrestable offense...and arguing about an arrest with a cop is stupid since they are not the judge/jury. Running your mouth without having the skills to run your mouth isn't the best idea, (I've berrated cops myself when they deserved it, but I did it correctly, within the confines of the law) but not all instances are the same. There is often a lot of context missing from these videos, and it's always the dindunuffins that catch most of the heat. I personally don't have skin in the game and like you want the application of law applied equally, so IF a cop fvcks up, he should suffer the consequences (IMHO, they should get 2x the penalty of a citizen because they have special privileges) but that's another debate. I have zero problems calling out cops when they deserve it, but I don't turn it into BLM/SJW rage and hate speech "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon".....there are bad apples in all walks of life. The fake narrative of cops hunting people down is false. There are many problems with police departments across the country and their members, but we need to call them out on a case by case basis, not with blanket hatred.

When have you heard cop hate speech from me?

When i have said cops are hunting people?

When have i exhibited blanket hatred?

I dont ask bc i think you were speaking about me, but rather to show that i have not expressed the sentiments that you guys accuse me of doing.

I too judge on a case by case basis....as is VERY apparent if you go back and read some of my responses during the time of mike brown. Sometimes people are stupid...sometimes the cops are stupid....

It appears however that many people think a cop is always right and honorable just bc he has a badge....as if every cop was doing the job out of their desire to have safe communities. For some its just a 6 figure salary that comes w many perks....it is those cops we need to keep a close eye on....and so far i dont believe govts/courts have any interest in doing that.

Old 01-26-2017, 08:20 AM   #732
Astheros

New video of the incident posted above: makes me sick to see this scumbag wearing a Police uniform:

Lets go of the guy who physically assaulted a 7 year old!!! And proceeds to arrest someone for "yelling at him"

****ing worthless piece of ****! This is the type of cop who is a ****ing bitch hiding behind a badge, a gun, and a system that he knows will protect him at all costs:

So furious with this ****.

And before yall use one thing to excuse all of his stupid actions: i know there is behavior here that can be construed as threatening to the officer (one or two instances at most) i dont condone that, but i also understand why people lose their cool with assholes like this one. I prob would to if i witnessed bullshit like this. Those actions also occurred after he had shown his main interest was not to uphold the law but to demand people respect him or else.

Last edited by Astheros; 01-26-2017 at 08:24 AM.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:17 AM   #733
CicciLaPorta

My Ride: 2003 325Ci
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/...acnbKU.twitter
Old 02-26-2017, 12:33 AM   #734
BreakfastBurrito

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/deput...form=hootsuite
Old 02-26-2017, 09:18 AM   #735
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
New video of the incident posted above: makes me sick to see this scumbag wearing a Police uniform:

Lets go of the guy who physically assaulted a 7 year old!!! And proceeds to arrest someone for "yelling at him"

****ing worthless piece of ****! This is the type of cop who is a ****ing bitch hiding behind a badge, a gun, and a system that he knows will protect him at all costs:

So furious with this ****.

And before yall use one thing to excuse all of his stupid actions: i know there is behavior here that can be construed as threatening to the officer (one or two instances at most) i dont condone that, but i also understand why people lose their cool with assholes like this one. I prob would to if i witnessed bullshit like this. Those actions also occurred after he had shown his main interest was not to uphold the law but to demand people respect him or else.

What are you talking about? The only threatening person in this video is the black woman for being loud and mouthy. She called the cops because someone supposedly touched her 7 year old son. The painter guy was standing quietly (I have no doubt the son was fvkcing with his paint cans or whatever) ....I don't know why people think that people don't have the right to touch your kid if they are doing something to you or your property and the parents aren't around. She didn't control her child, so the guy might have had to stop the kid. Yea the cop wanted to ruin her day by arresting her for being an assh0le, but stop playing the innocent card.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:19 AM   #736
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CicciLaPorta View Post
That's a much more serious offense.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:22 AM   #737
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakfastBurrito View Post
As much as I despise predatory tow truck drivers, that b!tch had it coming.
Old 03-06-2017, 04:41 PM   #738
BreakfastBurrito

Asstheros is going to jizz his pants.

Quote:
California Law Enforcement Union Sues To Block Police Accountability
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...tability.shtml
Old 03-07-2017, 10:53 AM   #739
M3Inline6
aka...Dark Snow

My Ride: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakfastBurrito View Post
Asstheros is going to jizz his pants.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...tability.shtml
Yeah he will. I can't wait for him to catch wind of this.

After reading it, I do agree with this....

Quote:
The union that represents rank-and-file deputies strongly opposes providing the names to prosecutors and has taken the department to court. The Assn. for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs argues that the disclosure would violate state laws protecting officer personnel files and draw unfair scrutiny on deputies whose mistakes might have happened long ago.

...simply because officers do sometimes make mistakes and have momentary lapses of judgment that were isolated, non-reoccurring incidents. To put faith in juries to discern certain things is a reach. If anything, it should be a case-by-case situation, not some blanket submission of every officer who has ever had an occurrence of misconduct (...although 300 officers is a fairly small number given the size of LASD). I do agree that domestic violence, grand theft, bribery and brutality are things that would raise red flags.

Last edited by M3Inline6; 03-07-2017 at 11:02 AM.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 11:06 AM   #740
BreakfastBurrito

But how are you going to know if there is a history if you're suppressing information?