||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|06-03-2016, 12:27 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Houston, TX
My Ride: 2001 BMW M3 E46
2001 BMW M3 E46 - 6 spd manual - 74k miles - Rare low miles - Pristine
Here it is, I'm sad to see her go, but up for sale is my BMW M3 e46 low miles, clean title in hand, great condition, running flawlessly.
* 74k miles
* 6 Speed manual transmission (RARE ...not the SMG)
* VIN # is WBSBR93491EX21304
*(Titled as a 2001 sold new in year 2002)
*Vanos in great condition (this car is babied...see description below on car history)
*Subframe is also in great condition (benefit of the convertible, its chassis is reinforced so subframe cracking is rare)
*Prefer local pick up (Houston, TX) with cashiers check or cash / willing to ship for wire transfer or cashiers check
Features Fully Loaded
* Completely stock, not messed with, 333 HP 3.2 L Straight 6 engine
* Convertible (mechanism is strong with no issues)
* New Michelin Pro Supersport tires ( < 1000 miles on these)
* Heated seats
* Traction Control
* Leather interior in great shape
*Standard harmon kardon speakers
* AVIN Avant-2 fit for the BMW E46. Provides full bluetooth, phone connectivity and has apps like google maps etc. built in. It can hotspot to your cellular device. It is an app based system designed to keep true to the original factory look and feel of your BMW 3-Series. (still have original head stereo unit in box with paperwork)
* Stubby antenna upgrade
* Angel eye headlights
A little history on the vehicle:
-1st owner was an older retired couple who drove the M3 to golf only on the weekends... it was there 5th car and it was originally purchased in San Antonio from the dealer in 2002.
-2nd owner was a BMW enthusiast who purchased the car as his 3rd car for purely a weekend driver here in Houston
-3rd owner (me) I've had the car approximately 6 months and she's treated me amazingly. The only reason for selling is that I've been offered a great deal on another german sports car from a family friend and have no need for two sports cars in the garage
What your'e getting is essentially an excellent condition, not messed with or driven hard, clean, 6 spd manual e46 M3...It's essentially everything you need to look for in one of these vehicles and was the main reason I purchased it..Hope to see her go to a good home..
Im putting her up for $16,250 OBO...
please make me a fair offer considering the mileage, condition, and 6 spd manual non smg transmission (no headaches)
Feel free to call or text or email me any questions you may have and we can work it out.
832 248 6282
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|6 speed, bmw e46 m3, e46 m3, manual|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|