E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Interior

Interior
Interior BMW parts. Pedals, trim, interior panels, seats, floor mats, shift knobs, e-brake handles, steering wheels, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2016, 06:47 PM   #1
S54LVER

My Ride: LSB M3
Full Grey Interior Set e46 M3

For sale. Full Interior set in Dove Grey. For 1,000 OBO Willing to ship. Located in Colorado

All of the below is on a pallet. wrapped in shrink wrap I went overkill, and strapped down with ratchet straps that are free to a lucky buyer. and then shrink wrapped again to ensure proper shipment.

Front Seats are heated and Powered.
Rear seats
Front door panels
Rear door panels
Front door panel armrests
Rear door panel armests
Center Console with armrest
Door sills
Kick panels
Rear seat belt clips and seat snap in covers
Front and Rear M floor mats

So the Interior sat in my garage for quite sometime. my garage is quite dirty. the interior was sitting out there for awhile and thus got dusty and dirty. I know for a fact the interior will clean up very well. and can throw in enough Leatherique cleaner and rejuvenator treatment to have everything looking Top notch. I work 7-7 Mon-Sat and just haven;t had time to clean it up and was pressed to take the pictures.

These came out of a 2001 M3 I had the car for 1 week before swapping the car to imola red, full overhaul with carpet dash etc. The car has 130,000 miles but dont let that scare you for it was owned by bmw mechanics most of its life who took great care of it. and the Leatherque did wonders for my new interior and would love to see these seats taken care of and enjoyed.

I bought my interior out of New Jersey had it shipped to my location of Colorado through YRC freight. it only cost me 225 bucks. as I stated before Im willing to ship anywhere and it is palleted up and ready to go. YRC is budget friendly and has distribution centers in every major city and does residential delivery. Best bet is to pick it up at the warehouse for residential cost a hundred or so more. Also my cost of 225 was to pick it up at a warehouse. i would be delivering the pallet to the shipper directly possibly lowering cost.

So heres the pictures. Let me know what you think. Any questions, offers send me a pm, reply here or text me at 770-519-5881
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5063.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	645011   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5076.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	645012   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5066.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	645013   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5071.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	645014  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5074.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	645015   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5077.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	645016  
S54LVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.

Tags
dove, grey, interior, seats