E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Australia

Australia
Check out other E46Fanatics members rides in the Enthusist Directory!

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2017, 09:17 PM   #1
Stavro

My Ride: 323i
WTB: BMW performance or Benfer Quatro CF Strut Bar

if anyone has a BMW performance or Benfer Quatro CF Strut Bar i will be very interested to buy them for my 2006 m3

I'm happy to pay for shipping to perth and up to $500 directly deposited into an account or cash of I can get a deal in perth, I'm also willing to trade my OEM m3 strut bar or ECS cf strut bar and payment with trade

Also interested in any Engine compartment CF
Preferably ECU cover, cabin filter cover and s54 engine cover. Preferably branded company's don't trust eBay stuff

Stavros Vitsas
Perth Western Australia

Last edited by Stavro; 01-08-2017 at 09:22 PM.
Stavro is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:38 AM   #2
KendrickC

My Ride: '03 325i
Good luck with the Benfer one. I haven't seen one in the 2 years i've been a part of this site. I'm a huge fan of the Dixis Titanium one, but that's likely out of budget, since it's out of production, and very sought after by the US guys.

Re the carbon fiber bits. There's a few shops that do the S54 ones, such as Status Gruppe in the US, and also Bimmian. Racing Dynamics USA (EU ripoff) does the carbon engine covers too. The S54 covers are much more common than the M54 ones

'03 325 Estoril Blue with some love from:
Turner, ECS, Remus, BMW Performance, G.A.S.,
Beisan, Umnitza, TRS, Radium, and more!

Last edited by KendrickC; 01-11-2017 at 06:40 AM.
KendrickC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:49 AM   #3
Stavro

My Ride: 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by KendrickC View Post
Good luck with the Benfer one. I haven't seen one in the 2 years i've been a part of this site. I'm a huge fan of the Dixis Titanium one, but that's likely out of budget, since it's out of production, and very sought after by the US guys.

Re the carbon fiber bits. There's a few shops that do the S54 ones, such as Status Gruppe in the US, and also Bimmian. Racing Dynamics USA (EU ripoff) does the carbon engine covers too. The S54 covers are much more common than the M54 ones

Noooooooooooooooooo!!! Why! Why is it so hard to find a nice strut brace in Australia I'll just have to end up with a Maison engineering race brace.

Thanks mate I ended up finding out about status group and karbonius, i don't trust bimmian seems a little cheep for carbon fibre and don't know the quality

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

Stavros Vitsas
Perth Western Australia
Old 01-11-2017, 05:57 PM   #4
KendrickC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavro View Post
Noooooooooooooooooo!!! Why! Why is it so hard to find a nice strut brace in Australia I'll just have to end up with a Maison engineering race brace.

Thanks mate I ended up finding out about status group and karbonius, i don't trust bimmian seems a little cheep for carbon fibre and don't know the quality

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
They are out there, but no one wants to let them go. I don't think there's a single Dixis in Australia though. Have a Google of it... so beautiful. Somewhere over $1k USD for a used one.

The Mason brace is nice though. Similar style... just not titanium haha.

I'm gonna buy some stuff from Bimmian eventually, and I can let you know how their CF stuff is if I decide to get any.

Old 01-12-2017, 04:32 AM   #5
MSportBMW

My Ride: E46 325, EVO8 MR
Completely forgot about the dixis titanium brace...I thought M3 Aaron had one...?
Old 01-12-2017, 04:47 PM   #6
KendrickC

Ah yes, I think you're right. His car is so beast. Goddamn.