76K views 310 replies 58 participants last post by  basar13 
#1 ·
There it is, the build has started... :evil:

I will use ethanol instead of racefuel.

I have received these today ....

a

See less See more
#4 ·
i thought thoes numbers looked a bit omptimistic also but i wasnt going to mention it as im no expert

#8 ·
Oh yeah i was thinking static 3bar pressure, dont forget e85 needs 30% more fuel , so an injector that flows 200hp on gas only flows 160hp on E85 :)
(note i said a 4can setup as that what the sheet specified)
Also running them at 100% DC isnt recommended , i try to never get above 80%
Even though newer injectors are less prone to failing i've had bad experiences in the past cap'ing the injectors :(

#9 ·
Oh yeah i was thinking static 3bar pressure, dont forget e85 needs 30% more fuel , so an injector that flows 200hp on gas only flows 160hp on E85 :)
(note i said a 4can setup as that what the sheet specified)
Also running them at 100% DC isnt recommended , i try to never get above 80%
Even though newer injectors are less prone to failing i've had bad experiences in the past cap'ing the injectors :(
yeah but e85 makes more power so its not exactly counting apples to apples as far as fuel volume and power. Id say using your example if gas flowed 200hp then e85 would be closer to 175hp but thats just me bench racing.

#19 ·
Thanks, i hope one day you will make a equal length tubular exhaust manifold kit for s54. :hmm::hmm::4ngie:

Shoot me an email, Andrew@lutzperfauto.net and I'll forward you to Shawn our Fabricator and see what we can come up with ;)

Thanks!

#20 ·
Basar.... Completly unrelated but i love the black hardtop on you grey roadster.... Id like to do something similar......,, any more daylight pics of the exterior of your car???

Im guessing it looks even better in person.... Its really unique.... I will be doing thr same with my ti z4m r

#44 ·
Bas, how do you done any research into whether we need rear subframe rein-forcement?? im guessing no as ive never heard this an issue on our already beefed up chassis and the car is 5-6 years old now...... so We'd have heard something BUT its only now the big power options have come to light.....

#45 ·
Hi bro, i am planing to do a reinforcement because this car was designed and built for 343 hp...

I am planing to double the horsepower in 1 year hopefully.

My shop is a very experienced BMW shop. I will make them analyze the rear subframe of z4m compared to e46 m3.

I will also make a OVERKILL :evil: reinforcement to the subframe. I can send detailed pictures to you :thumbsup:

#49 ·
I have ordered HPF stage 3 clutch also, I am also going to buy pro-efi ignition coils.

I will build the car's fuel, ignition, drivetrain system capable of 1000 hp (crank). I will not wait for car to go lean or misfire to upgrade.

I want to build just like factory does build it for more than it actually produces.

:evil::evil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.