E46 Fanatics Forum banner

herbs angel eyes

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  lilherc79 
#1 ·
i assue his is the best, what do you guys think? visible during the day? obviously at night it is, but i mean is it as bright as the actual 5 series lights? should i wait for something else or get these? if they are as bright as the 5 series ill get them, especially since i can change the colors in like 2 seconds... but its illegal to have blue or red right? thanks

#3 ·
here is my herby kit :D
Night time pix is on page 1, and day pix on day 2. I took it under direct noon sunlight . so obviously, if u do that to a 5er, it'll be the same. But if you were to look at it away from the sun. you can see it. I compared it to a 5er side by side. Its pretty much the same. I'm very happy with the kit.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11728&highlight=midnight

:thumbup:

#5 ·
If I had the DDEs, I know for sure they won't be turned ON during the day (so whether or not it's bright enough in the daytime is not an issue for me).

The times when I will turn them ON will probably be from dusk to dawn (that time span).

$.0001

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.