E46 Fanatics Forum banner
2M views 18K replies 115 participants last post by  sly1types 
#1 ·
Hello folks! I'm just looking for all the "e46ers" in Kansas.... I feel so left out :bawling:. I cant find anyone else that does these cars around Johnson County! Met a really cool guy awile back and will be meeting him next weekend you can find his thread here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...664&highlight= . Other than him the only other person I know Has a 325xi with cheap ass wheels and hes a total douche! HE EVEN KEYED MY CAR AND IS TELLING EVERYONE I COPIED HIS "CAR IDEAS" AND MODDED MY CAR WITH HIS IDEAS BEFORE HE DID! :ben: :censor:. So anyway calling all Kansas E46 Fanatics!

#971 ·
Just have a muffler shop make a custom down pipe that exits right after the headers. This way it will sound like a tractor, and I promise you won't loose any torque.

#979 ·
So.... i noticed I am missing my alignment pin on both of my strut towers :eek:

So my alignment is and has been way off... Can I just get new ones? Any trick in putting them on? I am thinking about just buying them and then taking it to kendel for an alignment and have him mess with it.

#981 ·
I removed mine when I bought the car to allow for more negative camber. Not having them shouldn't affect Kendel being able to dial in your allignment.

my bad i suck at taking videos lol. We needed a faster chase car!
I'll chase, and I have an HD camera that can be mounted anywhere on the car via industrial suction cup.

By the way, is anyone on here any good at video editing. I have some track footage that I don't know what the hell to do with.

#983 ·
I already have to many hobbies, I don't have time to learn how to do that.

#985 ·
First dibs on pool table. You better bring your money this time because I'm bring my cue.

#1,014 ·
Camber shouldn't affect your tire wear as much as toe. I've seen guys running -3.5 front camber and have no issues. The problem is when you lower your car with out an alignment you affect the toe. I'm running -2.5 and have no issues. When you get it aligned have him set the toe to 0 or close to it.

#1,001 ·
1000th REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1,006 ·
i dont like the looks of any newer model 3'ers (after e46) they look like accords and camrys to me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.