E46 Fanatics Forum banner
2M views 18K replies 115 participants last post by  sly1types 
#1 ·
Hello folks! I'm just looking for all the "e46ers" in Kansas.... I feel so left out :bawling:. I cant find anyone else that does these cars around Johnson County! Met a really cool guy awile back and will be meeting him next weekend you can find his thread here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...664&highlight= . Other than him the only other person I know Has a 325xi with cheap ass wheels and hes a total douche! HE EVEN KEYED MY CAR AND IS TELLING EVERYONE I COPIED HIS "CAR IDEAS" AND MODDED MY CAR WITH HIS IDEAS BEFORE HE DID! :ben: :censor:. So anyway calling all Kansas E46 Fanatics!

#1,023 ·
I was with Verizon before I switched to Sprint. I loved Verizon but wanted one of the new 4G phones and I was tired of Blackberry. It was between the EVO and the iPhone and I just couldn't justify spending that much money on a phone. Plus Sprint gave me a killer deal on my plan because of work.

#1,026 ·
ive been on the iphone 4 list at best buy for 3 weeks....#3 in line the entire time....

#1,035 ·
i like how i was not invited....remind me to never hang out with you **** again

#1,039 ·
Sooooo.... I have a yellow lamin-x film on my fogs... Now I want to get my headlights as well.... what do you think? I tried to scrounge up some pics:

With angel eyes on:

OMFG now thats what I call an xi wheel gap...

thats all I could find on a black car...

Maybe yellow time attack rings as well? :hmm:

I am getting bored with all the black... I wana add some change to the car... Something thats removable...

#1,040 ·
I dont much like yellow lights.

Maybe add some blue and red underglow? they have the kind that strobes with your music at like autozone and places like that. :eeps: :lmao:

If you do time attack then maybe some matching caliper paint? That might look sick...

But I think as Ive said before, Black on yellow is :barf:

Yellow calipers looks like Porsche Ceramics. Not a bad thing.

One thing I thought of that Anyone could do I guess. Get some radiator that would fit in the bottom center opening and mount it there. Preferably a nice clean raw metal look. As if it were an intercooler. And delete that plastic "grill" of cource.

kinda like this:

#1,046 ·
Last night the SO and I went to dinner at JP wine bar in the crossroads. Fantastic, I highly recommend it.

I dined on parmesan encrusted rainbow trout, field greens, grape tomatoes, with a pesto-balsamic vinaigrette. Effin' delicious.
SO had a seasonal vegetable napoleon, puff pastry, beau solais oyster mushrooms, tomato basil sauce, and parmigiano.

#1,051 ·
I just noticed in my sig it says "Alpine white/Imola Red"

Do I have to change that now?

#1,052 ·
someone has to show me how to adjust this camber then, I can't figure it out on the hunter:( maybe like .01 to .03 maybe. Maybe the m3's have a place to adjust camber? Idk either way I'm very interested in knowing how to adjust this camber! I got like 8 tires all chewed to **** on the inside matter fact jake do you need some drift tires? I got some 18/45/225's? if you can use em I'll bring em out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.