E46 Fanatics Forum banner

DAILY UPDATES

6M views 45K replies 4K participants last post by  yjsaabman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the daily update thread! Post any mods, repairs, whatever you have done to your E46!

Today I

Debadge the trunk lid (roundel still intact)
Added black grills
Yellow fogs
Clear front reflectors (PITA!!!)
6K D2S bulbs

See less See more
#11,835 ·
^ how much does that compressor weigh? ZHP's have doughnuts and they are not very heavy, I doubt the weight difference would help me, but it might you with a full-sized spare. Read the negative reviews though, looks like the slime in the kit is for ATV or lawn mower tires, so you'll need to buy different slime...

#11,836 ·
http://www.amazon.com/Slime-70004-P...d=1346477339&sr=1-6&keywords=bmw+mobility+kit

Should i feel safe with this if i remove my spare tire. I've got the weight reduction bug and a amazon giftcard for 50 bucks.
That looks like a pretty good value. My 330i has a full size M68 spare, but I still always have my Harbor Freight air compressor with me just in case. I think it cost me around $20 and it looks very similar to the one in that kit and it definitely weighs less than my spare does. A friend of mine has an '11 135i. He ditched the run flats and drives around with the same Harbor Freight compressor as me.