who has axis supermesh?

6K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  jerseyfresh 
#1 ·
anyone have these? pics?
how are they?

#3 · (Edited)
:hi:

What do you want to know?

I have the staggered setup and love it. They are heavy. But lastest word is that the rears (19 x 9.5 are discontinued). Apparently Axis was having issues with the manuf overseas and have been backordered forever. So if you want them, you can only do an 19 x 8.5 all the way around.

#5 ·
keith3series said:
i got axis supermesh put on like 4 months ago.also i got tha stagger setup and its nices.only things ish it really weight down your car.but who care's if u add a little weight rite.at least we out run those honda's & Acura.but over all yea these are some nice rims
i don't know if you can say acuras.. they would give us a good run for our money.. heh.. but these are nice wheels, i really like the deep lip

#7 ·
I have plenty of pictures of them on mine:

They are pretty heavy, will slow you down a few tenths on the 1/4 mile. Mine are wrapped in 235/35 and 265/30 Nitto NT555's, and the handling and ride is great. I have Eibach prokit springs over Koni Yellow shocks, fenders are rolled, and I still rub just a little over pretty decent bumps when I'm going at a good clip. I don't usually carry people in my back seat because even hard acceleration makes them rub when I have a plump person back there. Also, I know these wheels have been replaced by the Penta's now. Finally, expect the Axis sticker to fall off of the wheels, as well as a bunch of the double-sided-taped on "rivets". I'm missing probbaly 6 or 7 now between the 4 wheels. Just haven't got around to getting more from Axis.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.