E46 Fanatics Forum banner

DAILY UPDATES

6M views 45K replies 4K participants last post by  yjsaabman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the daily update thread! Post any mods, repairs, whatever you have done to your E46!

Today I

Debadge the trunk lid (roundel still intact)
Added black grills
Yellow fogs
Clear front reflectors (PITA!!!)
6K D2S bulbs

See less See more
#28,184 ·
I know this might be the best place for asking but I just want other people's opinions.

So I really would like to get new wheels for my 325xi, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. I'm not sure if it's worth it to spend around $2,000 on new wheels and tires when I only bought the car for only a bit more than $5,000. One the other hand, the stock 16" wheels really ruin the look of the car, making it look older than it really is.

What would you guys do?

#28,198 ·
I kept smelling this burning smell for the past 4 days. It smelled worse at night like something was on fire. Went in my trunk finally to put some washer fluid in my car and there it was. The assembly that holds the light bulbs unscrewed it self from all these pot holes I have been hitting and was laying right on the side carpet. I don't care how it looks but I screwed it back in and taped it to the carpet.

#28,199 ·
I kept smelling this burning smell for the past 4 days. It smelled worse at night like something was on fire. Went in my trunk finally to put some washer fluid in my car and there it was. The assembly that holds the light bulbs unscrewed it self from all these pot holes I have been hitting and was laying right on the side carpet. I don't care how it looks but I screwed it back in and taped it to the carpet.
Unscrewed itself? I guess you have EE tails, and you're talking about the trunk lights?

And, why did you wait 4 days to investigate??

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app